Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design – Emma Fischer
- Drums, Vocals – Katherina Bornefeld
- Guitar, Guitar [Baritone] – Andy Moor (2), Terrie Hessels
- Mastered By – Bob Weston*
- Mixed By – The Ex
- Photography By [Live Photo And Other Ex Photos] – Malgorzata Haduch, Unfinished Company
- Photography By [Photo Of Dancer Melaku Belay] – Nick Helderman
- Photography By [Studio Photos] – Andy Moor (2)
- Recorded By – Steve Albini
- Trumpet – Roy Paci (tracks: 1, 3)
- Vocals, Guitar, Sampler [Samples] – Arnold de Boer
Mixed in Andy's room, Amsterdam, June 2010.
Mastered at Chicago Mastering Service, Chicago, July 2010.
The main riff of 'Maybe I Was The Pilot' was borrowed and adapted from a song called 'Elosi Aberu Akipore Imaniti Abiro' by Ugandan singer and adedeu (harp) player Iganitiyo Ekacholi. It appears on the CD 'Secular Music From Uganda' SWP Records 024.
'Eoleyo' is a Gurage song from Ethiopia.
℗&© The Ex
Packaged in a black tray jewel case with a 20-page booklet.
Cat# appears as EX 123D on both spines.
Cat# appears as EX123D on CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 718752233026
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0101640692-0101 15 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Z1