|1||The Mystic Trumpeter||50:58|
- Acoustic Guitar – Mick (52)
- Artwork [Gouache On Board] – Penny Rimbaud
- Artwork [Music Score] – Gee Vaucher
- Clavichord – Dick Jones (6)
- Design – Bracketpress, Exitstencil*
- Drums, Voice, Effects [Electronic] – Penny Rimbaud
- Edited By [Final Edit], Mastered By [Mastering] – Harvey Birrell
- Edited By [Pre-production Editing] – Mudge
- Electric Guitar – Pete Lebeau
- Engineer [Copy] – Scott Colburn
- Engineer [ICES Recording] – John Lifton
- Engineer [Sound] – John Loder
- Flute – Tony Low (5)
- Grand Piano – Richard Lebeau
- Liner Notes – Eric Lanzillotta, Harvey Matusow, Penny Rimbaud
- Organ [Electric] – Tony Marsh (5)
- Producer [Overall Production] – Penny Rimbaud
- Upright Piano [Stripped-Down] – Gee Vaucher
- Voice – Toby Buxton
Live at the Roundhouse North London, August 20th 1972 as part of ICES 72, an International Carnival of Experimental Sound
Copy (analog to digital conversion), 2002
Pre-production editing, 23rd & 24th May 2004
Final edit and mastering, 8th August 2008
Limited edition of 200 copies.
Packaged in 60-page 140mm x 140mm book.
The disc is in a white sleeve attached to the last page of the book and is signed by Gee Vaucher and Penny Rimbaud and numbered in pencil, as well as embossed with "Exitstencil Press".
Full color printed disc face.