Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Last Act Of Defiance
Soloist [1st Solo] – Gary*Soloist [2nd Solo] – Rick*Voice [Intro] – Dov Christopher
|3||The Toxic Waltz||4:55|
Percussion [Additional] – Brian MantillaSongwriter – Morris Dickerson*, Charles Miller, Harold Brown, Howard Scott, Gerald Goldstein*, Lee Leviton*, Leroy Jordan*, Thomas Allen*
Harmonica – Dov ChristopherSoloist [1st Solo] – Gary*Soloist [2nd Solo] – Rick*
|6||Like Father, Like Son||8:13|
- Licensed From – Combat
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Music For Nations
- Copyright (c) – Feeding Frenzy Music
- Pressed By – MPO
- Published By – Feeding Frenzy Music
- Published By – Far Out Music, Inc.
- Published By – Chappell Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – J. Albert & Son (USA) Inc.
- Recorded At – Alpha & Omega Recording
- Mixed At – Different Fur Studios
- Arranged By – Exodus (6)
- Art Direction – Dave Bett*
- Bass – Rob McKillop
- Design – Patricia Lie
- Drums – Tom Hunting
- Guitar – Gary Holt, Rick Hunolt
- Management [Bill Graham Management, S.F.] – Toni Isabella
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Gary Holt, Marc Senesac*, Rick Hunolt
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Chad Munsey
- Photography By [All Photos] – Gene Ambo
- Producer – Gary Holt, Marc Senesac*, Rick Hunolt
- Recorded By – David Plank, Marc Senesac*
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Exodus (6) (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9)
- Vocals – Steve Souza
Mixed at Different Fur Studios, S.F., CA
Mastered in L.A., CA
Track 1 intro taken from "American Way Of Death" by Jessica Mitford.
Track 4 is a War cover.
Track 10 is an AC/DC cover.
Some writing credits for tracks 4 and 10 also presented with different ANVs on disc. ANVs from booklet were chosen.
Published by Feeding Frenzy Music, except track 4 Far Out Music; track 10 Chappell Music.
All lyrics © 1989 Feeding Frenzy Music/BMI except track 4, © 1975 Far-Out Music/ASCAP c/o BMG Songs, Inc. and track 10, © 1977 J. Albert & Son [USA], Inc./ASCAP
© 1988 Feeding Frenzy Music
℗ 1988 Music For Nations
Issued under licence from Combat Records, a division of Relativity Records Inc.
Made in France.
1st catalog# from spines, booklet and rear sleeve.
2nd catalog# from disc.
Track durations printed on disc which, in some cases, differ quite a bit from the actual durations:
1 - 4:40
2 - 4:53
3 - 4:48
4 - 2:43
5 - 6:03
6 - 8:35
7 - 5:43
8 - 4:04
9 - 3:51
10 - 5:29
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5016583109028
- Barcode (Printed): 5 016583 109028
- Matrix / Runout: MFN CD 90 MPO 01 @@
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 48) View All
|88561-2001-1||Exodus (6)||Fabulous Disaster (LP, Album)||Combat, Torrid Records, Relativity||88561-2001-1||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|88561-2001-2||Exodus (6)||Fabulous Disaster (CD, Album)||Combat||88561-2001-2||Canada||1990||Sell This Version|
|25DP 5418||Exodus (6) = エクソダス*||Exodus (6) = エクソダス* - Fabulous Disaster = ファビュラス・ディザスター (CD, Album)||Relativity, Combat, CBS/Sony||25DP 5418||Japan||1989||Sell This Version|
|66033-2||Exodus (6)||Fabulous Disaster (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Century Media Records Ltda.||66033-2||Brazil||2007||Sell This Version|
|88561-2001-2||Exodus (6)||Fabulous Disaster (CD, Album)||Combat||88561-2001-2||US||1989||Sell This Version|