Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork – Sean Wyett
- Bass – Rob McKillop
- Design – Kathy Milone
- Drums – Tom Hunting
- Guitar – Gary Holt, Rick Hunolt
- Management – Toni Isabella
- Mastered By – Ken Lee
- Mixed By – Marc Senesac*
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Kyle Johnson (2)
- Photography By – Gene Ambo, Jenny Raisler
- Recorded By – Westwood One
- Vocals – Steve Souza
- Written-By, Arranged By – Exodus (6) (tracks: 1 to 7)
This show was recorded on July 14, 1989 at the Fillmore in San Francisco.
It was recorded by Westwood One and mixed at Soma Sync Studios in San Francisco.
It was mastered at The Rocket Lab in San Francisco.
℗© 1991 RELATIVITY RECORDS, INC. MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 88561-2026-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 088561202620
- Matrix / Runout: REL 2026202! K MADE IN USA
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|SRCS 5924||Exodus (6)||Good Friendly Violent Fun (CD)||Relativity||SRCS 5924||Japan||1991||Sell This Version|
|MG 1936||Exodus (6)||Good Friendly Violent Fun (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records (2)||MG 1936||Poland||1992||Sell This Version|
|RO 9235 1||Exodus (6)||Good Friendly Violent Fun (LP, Album)||Roadracer Records||RO 9235 1||Europe||1991||Sell This Version|
|ZK 90906||Exodus (6)||Good Friendly Violent Fun (CD, Album)||Relativity||ZK 90906||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|RO 9235 4||Exodus (6)||Good Friendly Violent Fun (Cass, Album)||Roadracer Records||RO 9235 4||Netherlands||1991||Sell This Version|