|1||Come Go With Me||4:15|
|2||Let Me Be The One||4:18|
|3||Exposed To Love||3:34|
|6||Point Of No Return||3:30|
|7||Love Is Our Destiny||3:16|
|8||I Know You Know||3:57|
|9||You're The One I Need||4:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Laservideo Inc.
- Recorded By – Charisma Recording Inc.
- Recorded At – New River Studios
- Recorded At – International Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – BRT Studio
- Mixed At – New River Studios
- Mixed At – International Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Unique Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction, Design – Maude Gilman
- Booking [Fan Club Information & Bookings] – Pantera Group Enterprises*
- Creative Director [Creative Direction] – Steven Shmerler
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Barbara Milne, Carlos Nieto, Carlos Santos, Charles Dye, David Barton*, Ernie Wilkens, Frank Prinzel, Sam Safirstein, Teresa Verplanck, Victor DiPersia
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – John Hagg (tracks: 7, 8), Mike Couzzi
- Executive-Producer – Ed Eckstine
- Executive-Producer [For Pantera Productions] – Francisco J. Diaz*
- Lead Guitar – George "Jet" Finess* (tracks: 3, 6, 10)
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Nestor Gomez
- Mastered By – José Rodriguez
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge (tracks: 3, 6), Lewis A. Martineé, Mike Couzzi (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 to 10)
- Other [Make-up] – Gianna
- Other [Stylist: Ann's Skirt & Bustier] – Ganza
- Other [Stylist: Gioia's Bustier] – Marc Jacobs
- Other [Stylist: Hair] – Tony McAuley
- Other [Stylist: Jeanette's Silver Top] – Yonson Pak
- Other [Stylist] – Ellen Silverstein
- Performer – Ann Curless, Gioia Bruno*, Jeanette Jurado
- Photography By [Photographer] – Chris Callis
- Producer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Percussion, Drum Programming – Lewis A. Martineé
- Saxophone – Steve Grove
- Synthesizer [Synth Solos], Keyboards – Fro Sosa*
- Written-By – Alex Villa-Lobos* (tracks: 7), Fro Sosa* (tracks: 10), Jay Martin (tracks: 7), Lewis A. Martineé
Manufactured in U.S.A. by Laservideo, Inc. for Arista Records, Inc. ℗ 1985, 1986, 1987 & © 1987 Arista Records, Inc. Printed in U.S.A.
Track 6 "Point Of No Return" is listed on the back of the front insert as 5:20 but actually it clocks at 3:30 and is a single edit.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text, has typo): 0 7822 18441 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 078221844123
- Matrix / Runout: MANUFACTURED IN THE U.S.A. BY LASERVIDEO INC.
Other Versions (5 of 32) View All
|258 147||Exposé||Exposure (CD, Album)||Arista||258 147||Europe||1987||Sell This Version|
|BAN 805022||Exposé||Exposure (LP, Album)||Arista||BAN 805022||Israel||1988||Sell This Version|
|RTLP-16092, AL-8441||Exposé||Exposure (LP, Album)||Arista, Arista||RTLP-16092, AL-8441||Philippines||1987||Sell This Version|
|AL-8441||Exposé||Exposure (LP, Album)||Arista||AL-8441||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|AC-8441||Exposé||Exposure (Cass, Album)||Arista||AC-8441||US||1987||Sell This Version|