- Art Direction, Design, Illustration – Ioannis (2), Liz Vap
- Co-producer – Bob St. John
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Jim Thomas, Nuno Bettencourt
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Carl Nappa, Jim Thomas
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Bob St. John
- Management – Andon Artists Inc., Arma Andon
- Management [Assisted By] – Scott Bernstein
- Photography By – Michael Lavine
- Producer [Produced By] – Nuno Bettencourt
- Written-By – Gary Cherone, Nuno Bettencourt
Made in France
℗ 1992 A&M Records Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by A&M Records Ltd. whose exclusive licensees for the UK are A&M Records Ltd.
Recorded and mixed at New River Studios, Ft Lauderdale, Fl.
Side A: Original version appears on the forthcoming A&M album "Extreme III Sides To Every Story" 5400062.
Side B: Taken from the forthcoming A&M album "Extreme III Sides To Every Story" 5400062.
This version pressed by SNA.
Runouts indicate that this was repressed from the plates used by DFI.
Rest In Peace is an almost identical version but pressed by DFI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 731458 005575
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): AM 00 55 A1 [SNA logo] E̶x̶p̶ ̶D̶F̶I̶ 92 _ 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): AM 00 55 B1 [SNA logo] E̶x̶p̶ ̶D̶F̶I̶ 92 _ 8
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Price Code: POL 102
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|AMCD 0055, 580055-2||Extreme (2)||Rest In Peace (CD, Maxi)||A&M Records, A&M Records||AMCD 0055, 580055-2||UK & Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|AM 0055, 580055-7||Extreme (2)||Rest In Peace (7", Single, Sil)||A&M Records, A&M Records||AM 0055, 580055-7||UK||1992||Sell This Version|
|31458-0055-4||Extreme (2)||Rest In Peace (Cass, Single)||A&M Records||31458-0055-4||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|AMMC 0055||Extreme (2)||Rest In Peace (Cass, Single)||A&M Records||AMMC 0055||UK & Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|2801 604||Extreme (2)||Rest In Peace (12", Promo)||A&M Records||2801 604||Brazil||1992||Sell This Version|