Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–The Rustics||Look At Me||2:15|
|A2||–The Rustics||Can't Get You Out Of My Heart||2:12|
|A3||–Faine Jade||I'm A Wanderer Too||2:42|
|A4||–Faine Jade||Don't Underestimate Me||2:29|
|A5||–Faine Jade||Gonna Love You Anyway||2:46|
|A6||–Faine Jade||Can't Let You Go||2:03|
|A7||–Faine Jade||I Tried To Save This Love Of Ours
Lead Vocals – Nick ManziWritten-By – Jade*, Manzi*
|B1||–Faine Jade||Look Before You Leap||2:32|
|B2||–Faine Jade||December's Children||2:21|
|B3||–Faine Jade||I Lived Tomorrow Yesterday||2:15|
|B4||–Faine Jade||Cold Winter Sun
Drums – Randy Skrah*Written-By – Jade*, Manzi*
|B5||–Faine Jade||It Ain't True
Bass [12-string] – Faine JadeCongas – Jeff Jade
|B6||–Faine Jade||Usa Now
Harpsichord – Bruce Bradt
- Artwork [Back Cover] – DLB (5)
- Artwork [Front Cover Design] – Ivy Vale-Wynand
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Faine Jade (tracks: A1 to A7), Nick Manzi
- Bass Guitar – Nick Manzi (tracks: A1, A2, A6 to B1, B6), Tom Starr (2) (tracks: A3 to A5)
- Drums – Dick Sean (tracks: A3, A5), Jeff Jade (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6 to B2, B5, B6)
- Executive-Producer – David L. Brown*
- Guitar [Lead] – Nick Manzi (tracks: A1 to A7, B2 to B6)
- Instruments – The Bohemian Vendetta* (tracks: B3, B4)
- Lead Vocals, Guitar [Rhythm] – Faine Jade
- Organ – Bruce Bradt (tracks: B1, B5, B6)
- Tambourine – Jeff Jade (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, A7)
- Written-By – Jade* (tracks: A3, A4, B5, B6)
A1, A2: recorded at Nassau Band Conservatory - Hempstead, NY, June 1966. These 2 tracks were originally released as a 7" 45 under the band name "The Rustics" on band's own Ye Old King Records (Cat#: 1000).
A3, A5: recorded at Ye Ole King Studios - Lynbrook, NY, January 1966.
A4: recorded at Ye Ole King Studios - Lynbrook, NY, February 1966.
A6, A7: recorded at Ye Ole King Studios - Lynbrook, NY, March 1966.
B1, B2: recorded at Allegro Sound Studios - NYC, April 1966.
B5: recorded at Allegro Sound Studios - NYC, March 1967. Originally released as B-side of "Love On A Candy Apple Day", not comped here, 7" 45 on Providence Records (Cat#: PROV 420).
B3: recorded at Ultra Sonic Studios - Hempstead, NY, December 1967.
B4: recorded at Chime Sound Studios - Hempstead, NY, December 1967.
B6: recorded at Chime Sound Studios - Hempstead, NY, January 1969.
A4 insert with the story of Faine Jade enclosed.