Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed To – Polygram do Brasil Ltda.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Made By – Fonobrás, Distribuidora Fonográfica Brasileira Ltda.
- Distributed By – Fonobrás, Distribuidora Fonográfica Brasileira Ltda.
- Art Direction – Kim Champagne
- Bass Guitar – Billy Gould
- Drums – Mike Bordin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adam Munoz*, Craig Doubet, Gibbs Chapman, Lindsay Valentine, Nikki Tafrallin
- Guitar – Jim Martin
- Keyboards – Roddy Bottum
- Management [Career Direction] – John Vassiliou, Warren Entner
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Mixed By [Co-mixed] – David Bryson
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Ross Halfin
- Photography By [Bird Photo And Red Square Photo Adaption] – Werner Krutein*
- Photography By [Meat Photo] – Mark Burstein
- Producer – Faith No More
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Matt Wallace
- Vocals – Mike Patton
- Written-By – Faith No More (tracks: A1 to B5)
[Translation: Including the hit Easy. New version.]
Vinyl comes in a polythene dust jacket. Includes printed paper insert of lyrics and album artwork which mistakenly includes European distribution information as follows:
"Marketed in France by Barclay & Germany by Metronome Musik GmbH... The copyright in this sound recording is owned by slash Records and it exclusively licensed to London Records 90 Ltd."
Mastered at K-Disc.
Recorded at Coast Recorders, San Francisco and Brilliant Studios, San francisco.
Mixed at Scream Studios, Studio City, CA.
"Malpractice" contains samples of "Quartet No. 8" by the Kronos Quartet courtesy of Nonesuch Records. "String Quartet No.8 written by the Dmitri Shostakovich. used by permission of G. Schirmer, inc. O/B/O VAAP, Moscow.
"Smaller And Smaller" sound effects courtesy of Sound Ideas Canada.
℗1992 Slash Records. [track B6]℗1993 Slash Records
©1992 Slash Records.
Fabricado e distribuido por Fonobrás, Distribuidora Fonográfica Brasileira Ltda. do Gabinal.
Faith No More are incorrectly credited as writing all tracks on this version of the release, however track B6 is their rendition of the well known Commodores hit 'Easy' written by Lionel Richie.
Track duration for track B6 does not appear on the release itself but is timed and entered precisely.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped runout side A): BMC 828401_1_A 1SAB1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped runout side B): BMC 828401_1_B 1SAA1
- Other (A1 track ID): 64504115
- Other (A2 track ID): 64504123
- Other (A3 track ID): 64504131
- Other (A4 track ID): 64504166
- Other (A5 track ID): 64504158
- Other (A6 track ID): 64504174
- Other (B1 track ID): 64504182
- Other (B2 track ID): 64504190
- Other (B3 track ID): 64504204
- Other (B4 track ID): 64504220
- Other (B5 track ID): 64504140
- Other (B6 track ID): 64690636
Other Versions (5 of 144) View All
|9 26785-2||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album)||Slash, Reprise Records||9 26785-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|429||Faith No More||Angel Dust (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Audio Max||429||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|CD 3096, 828 342-4||Faith No More||Angel Dust (Cass, Album)||London Records||CD 3096, 828 342-4||South Korea||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|828 321-2, 1526||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album + CD + Ltd)||Slash, London Records, Barclay||828 321-2, 1526||France||1992||Sell This Version|
|828 321-1, 828321-1||Faith No More||Angel Dust (LP, Album)||Slash, London Records, Polygram||828 321-1, 828321-1||Greece||1992||Sell This Version|