|A1||Land Of Sunshine||3:44|
|B1||Smaller And Smaller||5:11|
|C2||A Small Victory||4:57|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Recorded At – Coast Recorders
- Recorded At – Brilliant Studios
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Published By – Big Thrilling Music
- Published By – Vomit God Music
- Published By – EMI U Catalog Inc.
- Published By – Barwin Music Co. Inc.
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 95945
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adam Munoz*, Craig Doubet, Gibbs Chapman, Lindsay Valentine, Nikki Tafrallin
- Engineer, Mixed By – Matt Wallace
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Mixed By [Co-mixed] – David Bryson
- Producer – Faith No More, Matt Wallace
- Written-By – Faith No More (tracks: A1 to D1), John Barry (tracks: D2.1)
- Written-By [Uncredited] – Lionel Richie (tracks: D2.2)
The repressed record was initially pressed in a lighter shade of blue and issued on it's own without the need to return the whole record for replacement.
This limited edition on "transparent blue" vinyl is limited to 2,000 individually numbered copies.
Also released on 180 gram black vinyl which is not numbered.
The record comes in a gatefold sleeve with two plain black inner sleeves. A sticker affixed to the polythene cover reads:
"Music On Vinyl®. Faith No More "Angel Dust. Limited edition blue vinyl. Individually numbered. Includes hidden bonus track "Easy". 180 gram audiophile vinyl. www.musiconvinyl.com MOVLP813".
Track D2.2 (Easy) is not listed on the sleeve tracklist or the record face labels. It appears after several seconds of silence following track D2.1 (Midnight Cowboy).
The version of "Easy" used is not the version typically used on London Records/European copies of Angel Dust. This uses the "cooler version" which was used by Reprise Records and Liberation in the US and Australia. The typical European version of the track does not have synth-strings instrumentation and includes a vocal introduction "this one's for all the ladies in the house...". The cooler version used here was previously used once in Europe, for a special edition German single.
The record is numbered at the bottom left of the rear sleeve.
Mastered at K-Disc. Recorded at Coast Recorders, San Francisco and Brilliant Studios, San Francisco. Mixed at Scream Studios, Studio City, CA.
All songs published by Big Thrilling Music/Vomit God Music ASCAP except "Midnight Cowboy" published by EMI U Catalogue Inc./Barwin Music Co. Inc. ASCAP. Malpractice' contains samples of 'Quartet No. 8'. 'Smaller and Smaller' sound effects courtesy of Sound Ideas Canada.
Originally released ℗1992, 1993 &© 1992 Slash Records.
This release ℗ & © 2013 Warner Music; manufactured and distributed by Music On Vinyl B.V. for Warner Music.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 8 718469 533091
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN 13 (Metadata: NL)): 8718469533091
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched run-out side A): 95945 1A MOVLP 813
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched run-out side B): 95945 2B MOVLP 813
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched run-out side C): 95945 1C MOVLP 813
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched run-out side D): 95945 1D MOVLP 813
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Rights Society (Tracks A1 to D2.1): ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 136) View All
|828 401-2||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album, PDO)||Slash, London Records||828 401-2||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|429||Faith No More||Angel Dust (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Audio Max||429||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|828 321-2, 1526||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album + CD + Ltd)||Slash, London Records, Barclay||828 321-2, 1526||France||1992||Sell This Version|
|828 321-1, 828321-1||Faith No More||Angel Dust (LP, Album)||Slash, London Records, Polygram||828 321-1, 828321-1||Greece||1992||Sell This Version|
|828 401-2||Faith No More||Angel Dust (CD, Album, RP)||Slash, London Records||828 401-2||Europe||1996||Sell This Version|