- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 77962E
- Arranged By [Re-imagined And Reworked] – Paper Aeroplane
- Artwork By – Tom Hall
- Bass – Michael Douglas (3)
- Cello – Tom Cook (2)
- Drums – George Miles
- Guitar – Neil Kingsbury, Steve McCusker
- Mastered By – Peter Miles
- Performer [Paper Aeroplane Is] – Luke Scott, Richard Phoenix
- Vocals, Lyrics By – Alex Bradshaw
- Voice – Richard Dawkins
Limited edition of 10 copies.
Comes with different artwork by Tom Hall.
All information except the matrix numbers and number of copies taken from entry 1531110.
"Tharn" is the result of a re-imagining and reworking of Fall of Efrafa's "Dominion Theology". A collaborative effort between friends created in early 2008 by Paper Aeroplane at home.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stenciled): TADPOLE010-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stenciled): 77962E1/A
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|SD030, TD010||Fall Of Efrafa||Tharn (12", S/Sided)||Sound Devastation Records, Tadpole Records||SD030, TD010||UK||2008||Sell This Version|
|AA118||Fall Of Efrafa||Tharn (12", S/Sided, Etch, Ltd, RP, Bro)||Alerta Antifascista||AA118||Germany||2016||Sell This Version|
|AA118||Fall Of Efrafa||Tharn (LP, S/Sided, Etch, Ltd, RP)||Alerta Antifascista||AA118||Germany||2016||Sell This Version|
|AH004||Fall Of Efrafa||Tharn (CD, RE)||At Home||AH004||UK||2009||Sell This Version|