Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Smith*
|5||In My Area||4:32|
|7||Spector Vs Rector 2||5:52|
Cary Grant's Wedding
Written-By – The Fall
No Xmas For John Quays
Written-By – Smith*
|Bonus Tracks - BBC Sessions - John Peel Session (24/9/80)|
|12||The Container Drivers||3:40|
|13||Jawbone And The Air-Rifle||3:24|
|15||New Face In Hell||5:05|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Published By – Minder Music Ltd.
- Published By – Complete Music Ltd.
- Published By – Step Forward Music
- Published By – Fall Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Cavalcade Music
- Recorded At – Bircotes Leisure Centre
- Recorded At – Palm Cove
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Produced At – Maida Vale Studios
- Designed At – Hi-Hat (3)
- Bass – Steven Hanley*
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordination] – Nick Bourne, Steve Hammonds
- Design [Reissue] – Becky Stewart
- Drums – Mike Leigh (tracks: 1 to 11), Paul Hanley (tracks: 12 to 15)
- Guitar – Craig Scanlon
- Guitar, Keyboards – Marc Riley
- Liner Notes – Daryl Easlea
- Mastered By – Doug Shearer
- Vocals – Smith*
Initial copies come with cardboard sleeve.
Tracks 1 to 11:
Recorded live from 1979 to Feb 1980 in Doncaster, Bradford, Preston and Prestwich.
Tracks 1 to 6 recorded at Bircoats [sic] Leisure Centre, Doncaster on Saturday, 27th October 1979.
Track 7 recorded at Palm Cove, Bradford in February 1980.
Track 10 demo recorded at Mark E. Smith's home in Prestwich, Greater Manchester.
Tracks 12 to 15:
John Peel Session - First broadcast 24th September 1980
Recorded on 16th September 1980.
Produced at Maida Vale Studios.
All tracks ℗ 1980. The copyright in these sound recordings is owned by Sanctuary Records Group Ltd except tracks 12-15 owned by BBC under exclusive license to Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
℗ 2004 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Sanctuary Records Group Ltd
© 2004 Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
Made in the EU.
Tracks 1, 12, 14, 15: Minder Music Ltd.
Tracks 2, 8 to 11: Complete Music Ltd.
Tracks 3 to 7: Step Forward Music.
Track 13: Fall Music Publishers Ltd / Cavalcade.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 050159 188222
- Label Code: LC 6448
- Rights Society: mcps
- Matrix / Runout: EDC CMRCD882 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (Inner Ring): IFPI 0416
- Mould SID Code (Outer Ring): IFPI 04AP
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|ROUGH 10||The Fall||Totale's Turns (It's Now Or Never) (LP, Album, Mat)||Rough Trade||ROUGH 10||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|LETV490LP||The Fall||Totale's Turns (It's Now Or Never) (LP, Album, RE, TP)||Let Them Eat Vinyl||LETV490LP||UK||2017||Sell This Version|
|ROUGH 10 Y5||The Fall||Totale's Turns (It's Now Or Never) (LP, Album)||Base Record||ROUGH 10 Y5||Italy||1980||Sell This Version|
|ESM CD 638, GSA 0000638ESM||The Fall||Totale's Turns (It's Now Or Never) (CD, Album, RE)||Castle Communications, Essential, Essential||ESM CD 638, GSA 0000638ESM||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|06076 81201-2||The Fall||Totale's Turns (It's Now Or Never) (CD, Album, RE)||Sanctuary Records, Castle Music||06076 81201-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|