|A2||The Music Scene||2:35|
|A3||Sorry For Yourself||2:00|
|B2||Gon To Pot||2:00|
|B4||Too Many Heartbreaks||2:24|
|B5||When I Get Home||2:43|
- Bass Guitar – Jim Furguson (tracks: A3, A6, B4), Jody Cobb (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B6), Larry Willey (tracks: A5, B5)
- Drums – Dick Lee (5) (tracks: A2, B2, B3), Greg Hampton (3) (tracks: A3, A6, B4), John Parr (3) (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B6), Randy Wimer (tracks: A5, B5)
- Guitar – Jeff Cotton (tracks: B4), Larry Willey (tracks: A3)
- Organ – John Day (tracks: A3, A6), Mark Thompson (12) (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B1, B5-B6)
- Producer – Boller*, MacArthur*
- Trumpet – Bruce Ulch (tracks: A6, B6)
- Vocals – Don Aldridge (tracks: A1, A4, B1), Gary Lotspeich (tracks: A1, A4, B1), Larry Willey (tracks: A3, A5, B5)
- Vocals, Bass Guitar – John Oliver (6) (tracks: A2, B2, B3)
- Vocals, Guitar – Bill Dodd (2) (tracks: A2, B2, B3), Merrell Fankhauser
- Written-By – Aldrige* (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B6), Willey* (tracks: B5), Fankhauser*
Tracks A3, A6 recorded in 1965 (at Glenn Records as Merrell & The Exiles).
Tracks A1, A4, B1, B6 recorded in 1966 (at Gary Paxton studio, Hollywood).
Track A2 recorded in 1967 (at Gold Star Hollywood as Fapardokly).
Tracks A5, B5 recorded in 1967 (at Audio Arts studio Hollywood as Merrell & The Exiles).
Tracks B2, B3 recorded in 1967 (at Glenn Records as Fapardokly).
Maroon labels with silver lettering.
On the label track A6 appears as ''Suzie Cryi'n''.
The songs were in no chronological order mixing new and old together and not saying who played on what track. It only had a list of musicians that contributed to the album.
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|F 2250-12||Fapardokly||Fapardokly (LP, Album, RE)||Fantazia Music||F 2250-12||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|GUESS048||Fapardokly||Fapardokly (LP, Album, Mono, RE)||Guerssen||GUESS048||Spain||2008||Sell This Version|
|PSYCHO 5||Fapardokly||Fapardokly (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE)||Psycho Records||PSYCHO 5||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|SC 6059||Fapardokly||Fapardokly (CD, Album, Mono, RE)||Sundazed Music||SC 6059||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|TOCK 003, Tock 003||Fapardokly||Fapardokly (LP, Album, RE)||5 Hours Back, 5 Hours Back||TOCK 003, Tock 003||UK||1986||Sell This Version|