Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cherrytree Records
- Copyright (c) – Cherrytree Records
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Products Of The Street
- Published By – Sumphu
- Published By – Please Enjoy The Music
- Published By – Sony ATV
- Published By – Far East Movement Publishing
- Published By – Hunnypot For Life
- Published By – Hunnypot Happenings
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Windswept
- Published By – La Coquia Nostra
- Published By – Indie-Pop Music
- Published By – April Music, LLC
- Published By – Roc Cor Publishing
- Published By – Music Famamanem LP
- Published By – My Own Chit Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Politics Music
- Published By – Threesplease Publishing
- Published By – Howard Coney
- Published By – Future Music Inc.
- Published By – Soundz Like Water Music
- Published By – Harvey Mason Media
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Brooklyn Dust Music
- Published By – Stage Three Songs
- Published By – B-Rhaka Publishing
- Published By – Stage Three Music (U.S.) Inc.
- Published By – Sweeter Than Honey Music
- Published By – Atlantic Songs
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Garibay Music Publishing
- Published By – Martin Cherrytree Music
- Published By – Songs Of Universal
- Published By – Private Stock Entertainment
- Published By – Songs of Universal, Inc.
- Published By – Indeep Music
- Published By – Atal Music
- Produced For – Stinkface Music
- Produced For – Indie Pop
- Recorded At – Short Bus Studios
- Mixed At – Levcon Studios
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios (7)
- Recorded At – Purple Reign Studios
- Recorded At – Cherrytree Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Island Life Studios, Ibiza
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 52625802
- A&R – Martin Kierszenbaum
- Artwork [Cover Art], Art Direction – DPD (3)
- Coordinator [A&R Coordinator] – Andrea Ruffalo, Kelvin Chu
- Executive-Producer – Far East Movement, Stereotypes
- Management – Russell Redeaux, Ted Chung
- Management [Creative Consultant] – Emannuel Coquia*, Michael Coquia
- Management [Creative] – Ianthe Zevos, Stephanie Hsu
- Management [FM Promotions] – 4C The Power, FM Promo Team, International Secret Agents
- Management [Legal] – Jason Kawejsza, Susan Hilderley, Tabetha D. Plummer, Esq.*, Todd Douglas
- Management [Marketing Director] – Andrew Flad
- Management [Marketing] – DPD (3), Diana Tran
- Management [Production] – Gretchen Anderson
- Management [Publicity] – Greg Miller (9)
- Management [Tour Marketing] – Esther Collins
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Photography By – The Social Trust
- Photography By [Additional Photographer] – DPD (3), Meeno (2)
- Product Manager – Jason Sangerman
Track 2: Produced for Indie Pop. Mixed at Levon Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Tracks 3 to 7: Produced for Stinkface Music, LLC (by Stereotypes). Recorded at Short Bus Studios, North Hollywood, CA. Mixed for the Penua Project/Innersound Mgmt.
Track 8: Recorded at Paradise Studios. Additional recording for Stampede Management at Purple Reign Studios, Inglewood, CA.
Track 9: Recorded by Tony Ugval & Martin Kierszenbaum at Cherrytree Recording Studios and Stereotypes at Short Bus Studios, North Hollywood, CA.
Track 10: Additional recording for Stampede Management at Purple Reign Studios, Inglewood, CA. Backing vocals recorded at Island Life Studios, Ibiza. Additional vocals and mix arrangement for Stampede Management.
Track 6 contains elements of "So Whatcha Want" (by Beastie Boys) written by M. Diamond, A. Horovitz and A. Yauch and published by Universal Polygram International Publishing, Inc. obo itself and Brooklyn Dust Music (ASCAP).
Track 10 embodies portions of "Love Shack" by The B-52's written by Kate Pierson, Fred Schneider, Keith Strickland, Cindy Wilson, published by EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI), Man Woman Together Now!, Inc. & EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP). Produced under license from Warner Bros. Records Inc. By arrangement with Rhino Entertainment Company, A Warner Music Group Company. ℗ 2010 Stealth Records LLC.
All songwriters are listed twice on the release. Once between brackets and with first name initial and once with complete names and corresponding publishers. However there are some errors:
Track 4: P. Hernandez is listed between the brackets. This is the real name of Bruno Mars (Peter Hernandez). This was omitted between the full names. Also Calvin Broadus is not listed with his full name (although it's publishers are).
Track 5: M. Zafr only listed between brackets.
Track 6: M. Diamond, A. Horovitz & A. Yauch not listed with full names. However their publishers are listed.
Track 7: H. Bright not listed with full name. However its publishers are listed.
Track 9: Martin Kierszenbaum not listed with its full name. However the publisher is.
Track 10: K. Pierson, F. Schneider, K. Strickland, C. Wilson not listed with their full names.
℗ 2010 Cherrytree Records / Interscope Records
© 2010 Cherrytree Records / Interscope Records
Made in the EU.
Jonathan Yip: Products Of The Street / Warner Chappell (BMI)
Jeremy Reeves: Sumphu / Warner Chapell (ASCAP)
Ray Romulus: Please Enjoy The Music / Sony ATV (BMI)
Kevin Nishimura: Far East Movement Publishing / Hunnypot For Life (ASCAP)
James Roh, Jae Choung: Far East Movement Publishing / Hunnypot Happenings (BMI)
Bruno Mars: Bug Music / Windswept (BMI)
Virman Coquia: La Coquia Nostra (ASCAP)
David Singer Vine, Niles Holowell-Dhar: Indie Pop Music (ASCAP)
Phillip Lawrence: April Music, LLC o/b/o Roc Cor Publishing & Music Famamnem, LLC (ASCAP)
C.(Calvin) Broadus: My Own Chit Music / EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. (BMI)
Malcolm McDaniel: Threesplease Publishing (SESAC)
Dwight Watson: Politics Music (ASCAP)
Howard Coney: Howard Coney (SESAC)
Mike Hamilton: Future Music Inc., Soundz Like Water Music / Harvey Mason Media (BMI)
M. Diamond, A. Horovitz, A. Yauch: Universal Polygram Publishing, Inc obo itself Brooklyn Dust Music (ASCAP)
H. Bright: Stage Three Songs o/b/o itself and B-Rhaka Publishing (ASCAP), all rights administered by Stage Three Music (U.S.) Inc.
Michael Warren: Sweeter Than Honey Music / Atlantic Songs (BMI)
Fernando Garibay: Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) and Garibay Music Publishing (BMI)
Martin Kierszenbaum: Cherrytree Music (BMI) administered by Songs Of Universal Music
Pop Wansel: Private Stock Entertainment / Songs Of Universal Inc.
Roger Sanchez: Indeep Music (ASCAP)
Dean Coleman: Atal Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602527363257
- Label Code: LC06406
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Matrix / Runout: [4 Universal logos] 06025 273 632-5 01 + 52625802 MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV27
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0114
Other Versions (5 of 11) View All
|B0014818-01||Far East Movement||Free Wired (LP, Album)||Cherrytree Records, Interscope Records||B0014818-01||US||2010||Sell This Version|
|060252759364||Far East Movement||Free Wired (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||060252759364||Europe||2011||Sell This Version|
|9787888499102||Far East Movement||Free Wired (CD, Album)||Universal||9787888499102||China||2011||Sell This Version|
|273 632-5||Far East Movement||Free Wired (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Cherrytree Records||273 632-5||Indonesia||2010||Sell This Version|
|STARCD 7550||Far East Movement||Free Wired (CD, Album)||Cherrytree Records, Interscope Records||STARCD 7550||South Africa||2010||Sell This Version|