Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Nonstop To Nowhere||6:57|
|2||The Body Thief||4:56|
|3||Jack The Bastard||4:07|
Harmonica, Flute – Jimmy Z
|5||Madam Ruby's Love Boutique||3:42|
|6||Only Way Out||3:53|
|7||Maid In Wonderland||5:05|
Piano – Nicky HopkinsSlide Guitar – Chuck Kavooras
Lead Vocals [Co-lead Vocals] – Greg Steele
Choir [Boys Choir] – Pasadena Boys Choir
|12||Out With A Bang||4:39|
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Recorded At – Soundworks West
- Overdubbed At – Track Record (3)
- Mixed At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Copyright (c) – Gypsy Fetish Music
- Art Direction – Nick Egan
- Backing Vocals [Add'l Background Vocals], Arranged By [Add'l Arrangements] – Eric Troyer
- Backing Vocals [Female Background Vocals] – Bekka Bramlett, Lisa Reveen, Stephanie Weiss
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Eric Stacy
- Booking [Agency] – Troy Blakley
- Design – Eric Roinestad
- Design [Logo], Illustration – Mique Willmott
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Brett Bradshaw
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Mandolin, Backing Vocals – Greg Steele
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Sitar, Backing Vocals – Brent Muscat
- Engineer – Ryan Dorn
- Horns – Downtown Horns
- Horns [Downtown Horns], Saxophone – Jimmy Z
- Horns [Downtown Horns], Trombone – Art Velasco*
- Horns [Downtown Horns], Trumpet – Daniel Fornetro*
- Lyrics By – Steele* (tracks: 10), Downe*
- Management [Career Direction] – Warren Entner
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Nelson Ayres
- Music By – Muscat* (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 10 to 12), Bradshaw*, Stacy* (tracks: 2, 5 to 7, 10), Steele*, Downe* (tracks: 1 to 3, 8, 11, 12)
- Other [Low Blood Pressure] – Zack & Gypsy
- Photography By – Markus Morianz
- Producer, Mixed By – John Jansen
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Tom Hardisty
- Recorded By [Overdubs Assisted By] – Brian Virtue
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Taime Downe
Tracks recorded at Soundworks, West LA, CA.
Overdubs recorded at Track Records Studios, North Hollywood, CA.
Mixed at House Of Music Studios, West Orange, NJ.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
Career direction [...] / W.E.M.
Agency [...] / ICM.
All lyrics © 1992 Gypsy Fetish Music, ASCAP.
Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc., a Time Warner company.
℗ & © 1992 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1992 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
A Time Warner company.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075596112420
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 2 61124-2 SRC=4 M2S5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 2 61124-2 SRC=04 M2S3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 2 61124-2 SRC=04 M2S5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 2 61124-2 SRC=04 M3S1
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|7559-61124-2||Faster Pussycat||Whipped! (CD, Album)||Elektra||7559-61124-2||Europe||1992||Sell This Version|
|WMC5-529||Faster Pussycat||Whipped! (CD, Album, Ltd, Promo)||Elektra||WMC5-529||Japan||1992||Sell This Version|
|E4 61124||Faster Pussycat||Whipped! (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Elektra||E4 61124||Canada||1992||Sell This Version|
|CD 61124||Faster Pussycat||Whipped! (CD, Album)||Elektra||CD 61124||Canada||1992||Sell This Version|
|WOU 1124||Faster Pussycat||Whipped! (CD, Album)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 1124||US||2005||Sell This Version|