|1||Tell The Bitch To Go Home||5:53|
|4||Thoughts Of The Dead||2:10|
|5||Lost The Signal||8:43|
|12||Save The Last One||0:19|
|13||La Sole Dorée||5:16|
- Drums, Percussion [Metal] – Zappi W. Diermaier*
- Electric Guitar, Synthesizer [BC8, MS-10], Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Organ, Piano, Theremin [Theramin] – James Johnston
- Illustration [Drawing] – Vincent Julliard
- Layout – Antje Schröder
- Liner Notes [Prose] – Douglas Park
- Mastered By – Chris von Rautenkranz
- Painting [Paintings] – Geraldine Swayne
- Photography By [Coverpicture And All Polaroids] – Wyatt Derbyngton
- Piano, Electric Piano, Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Percussion, Guitar, Organ, Vocals [Vocal], Psaltery [Psalterion] – Geraldine Swayne
- Producer, Mixed By – Faust (7), Johann Scheerer
- Recorded By – Johann Scheerer
- Voice, Bass [Basses], Acoustic Guitar [Concert Guitar], Trumpet, Cavaquinho [Cavaquiño], Performer [Flame-thrower, Goatshooves], Psaltery [Psalterion], Vibraphone [Toy-vibraphon], Drum [Marching Drums] – Jean-Hervé Péron*
Faust logo (the radiographic fist) which appeared on the early designing of front cover was moved to back cover of physical copies.
Recorded at Clouds Hill Recordings, Hamburg/Rothenburgsort live onto magnetic tape.
Mastering at Soundgarden, Hamburg/Rothenburgsort.
(p)&(C) 2011 Bureau B.
Made in the EU.
Track 13 is misprinted as "La Sole Doŕee" on the back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 4047179429627
- Barcode (Text): 4 047179 429627
- Rights Society: Gema
- Label Code: LC 13875
- Matrix / Runout: INDIGO CD 94296-2 AA24564-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9708