Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||What Will Become?
Recorded By [Child's Vox] – Paul SilveiraVocals [Child's Vox] – Jordan Plotnikoff
Arranged By [Harmony Vox Arrangements Enhanced By] – Billy Sherwood
Edited By [Enhancements] – B-Real a.k.a. The Serial Rhyme Killer*
|6||Invisible Wounds (Dark Bodies)
Arranged By [Harmony Vox Arrangements Enhanced By] – Billy SherwoodEdited By [Vox Enhancements Assisted] – Bob Marlette
|7||Acres Of Skin||3:55|
|8||Back The F*** Up
Lyrics By [Lyrical Engineering Fused By] – L. Freese*Vocals [Auxiliary Vox] – B-Real a.k.a. The Serial Rhyme Killer*
|11||(Memory Imprints) Never End
Keyboards [Additional Keys Generated By] – John Bechdel
- A&R [Industry A&R Director] – Monte Conner
- Arranged By [Additional Pre-production Arrangements Supported By] – Malcolm Springer
- Art Direction [Artistic Direction], Design [Ambient Subsurface Design By] – Toby Yod, Tom Jermann
- Artwork By [Title Generated By] – Kaz
- Bass [Subsonic Assassin And Auxiliary Resonator], Edited By [Extra Soundbytes By], Scratches [Transforming Cuts Executed By] – Christian Olde Wolbers
- Drums [Automated Rhythmic Attacker] – Raymond Herrera
- Edited By [Eq Enhancements, Dissection], Composed By [Composition] – George Marino
- Engineer [Assistant] – Derek England, Oscar Ramirez, Robert Breen
- Engineer [Guitar Frequency Engineer], Technician [Enhancements By] – Reggie Boyd (2)
- Engineer [Technical Recording Engineer] – Mike Plotnikoff
- Guitar [Energized Riff Traumatizer] – Dino Cazares
- Keyboards [Force Activated Keyboards], Programmed By [Mechanical Programming By] – Rhys Fulber
- Keyboards [Live Application Keyboards], Programmed By [Programming Engineered By] – John Bechdel
- Management [Creative Guidance And Fundamental Management] – Mark Botting, Scott Welch
- Management [Creative Guidance Connectivity] – Steve Richards (6), Steve Ross (7)
- Mixed By [Integral Mixing For Final Design] – Fear Factory, Mike Plotnikoff
- Other [Accountant Of Business And Industry] – Lester Knispel
- Other [All Designation Of Raw Metarials Acquisitioned By], Artwork By [Visual Concepts Inspired By] – Fear Factory
- Other [Illegal Representation] – Jeff Light
- Photography By [Photography Extraordinaire] – Neil Zlozower
- Producer [Independet Pre-production Engineered By] – Huey Dee, John Anonymous
- Producer [Produced And Calibrated By] – Fear Factory, Rhys Fulber
- Technician [Back-up Pro Tools Installer] – Michael Blue
- Technician [Factory Pro Tools Conducted And Installed By] – Greg Collins
- Vocals [Resonating Biodroid], Lyrics By [Lyrical Engineering Fused By] – Burton C. Bell
- Written-By [Music Written And Accelerated By] – Christian Olde Wolbers, Dino Cazares, Raymond Herrera
Mixed at Sol 7 Studio, Sherman Oaks, CA, November 11 - December 6, 2000.
Child's vox on "What Will Become?" installed and recorded at Armoury Studios, Vancouver, B.C.
EQ enhancements, dissection ans composition at Sterling Sound, New York, NY
Theories of operation and pre-production enabled by Fear Factory and Rhys Fulber on site at "The Fear Factory Divison", central Los Angeles.
Independent pre-production engineered at Studio Dee, Glendale, CA
Creative guidance and fundamental management at Mosaic Media Group.
B-Real a.k.a. The Serial Rhyme Killer appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
This album is dedicated in loving memory of our good friend and colleague Yani Paulis.
1st catalog number (RR 8561-2) is presented on spines, booklet back and backcover, 2nd catalog number (8085612RR) is presented on backcover.
℗ & © 2001 The All Blacks B.V.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 16861 85612 0
- Barcode (String): 016861856120
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2): A145789-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L571
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9703
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9702
- Label Code: LC 09231
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Other: R1219.2
- Other: CB 831
Other Versions (5 of 37) View All
|none||Fear Factory||Digimortal (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Roadrunner Records (6)||none||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|RR 8561-2||Fear Factory||Digimortal (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8561-2||Australia||2001||Sell This Version|
|RRCY-11134||Fear Factory||Digimortal (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RRCY-11134||Japan||2001||Sell This Version|
|RR 8561-2||Fear Factory||Digimortal (CD, Album, Club)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8561-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|RR 8561-5||Fear Factory||Digimortal (CD, Album, Dig)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8561-5||Australia||2001||Sell This Version|