Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Time For A Witness||3:34|
|A3||Sooner Or Later||2:33|
|A4||Find A Way||7:01|
|B1||Doin' It Again||2:41|
|B4||What She Said||5:38|
|B5||Real Cool Time
Written-By – The Stooges
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Brenda Sauter
- Drums, Percussion – Stanley Demeski
- Engineer – Don Sternecker, Steve Haigler*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jesse Henderson (2)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Bill Million
- Guitar, Lead Vocals, Artwork By – Glenn Mercer
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Dave Weckerman
- Producer – Bill Million, Gary Smith, Glenn Mercer
Made in Holland
(P) & (C) 1991 A&M Records Inc.
Basic tracks recorded at Long View Farm in North Brooklyn, MA, between October 29th and November 5th, 1990, and engineered by Steve Haigler. Assistant Engineer: Jesse Henderson.
Overdubs and mixing were done at Mix-O-Lydian Recording Studio in Boonton, NJ, between November 12th and December 19th, 1990, and engineered by Don Sternecker.
On spine (atop and side), Printed: A&M 395 344-1 the feelies time for a witness.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (On Both Labels, Printed): BIEM /STEMRA
- Barcode (Text): 0 82839 53441 3
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Other (Distribution Code): POL 281
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|395 344-1||The Feelies||Time For A Witness (LP, Album)||A&M Records||395 344-1||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|none||The Feelies||Time For A Witness (LP, Album, RE, TP)||Bar/None Records||none||US||2015||Sell This Version|
|75021 5344 2||The Feelies||Time For A Witness (CD, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||75021 5344 2||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|75021 5344 2||The Feelies||Time For A Witness (CD, Album)||A&M Records||75021 5344 2||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|BRNLP-237||The Feelies||Time For A Witness (LP, Album, RE)||Bar/None Records||BRNLP-237||US||2016||Sell This Version|