Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Time For A Witness||3:34|
|3||Sooner Or Later||2:33|
|4||Find A Way||7:01|
|6||Doin' It Again||2:41|
|9||What She Said||5:38|
|10||Real Cool Time
Written-By – The Stooges
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Brenda Sauter
- Drums, Percussion – Stanley Demeski
- Engineer – Don Sternecker, Steve Haigler*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jesse Henderson (2)
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Bill Million
- Guitar, Lead Vocals, Design – Glenn Mercer
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Dave Weckerman
- Producer – Bill Million, Gary Smith, Glenn Mercer
- Written-By – Million* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 7), Mercer* (tracks: 1 to 9)
Overdubs and mixing were done at Mix-O-Lydian Recording Studio in Boonton, NJ, between November 12th and December 19th, 1990.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Standard jewel case release with same artwork and catalog number as commercial release.
'For Promotional Use Only - Not For Sale' sticker on outside of case.
CD stamped 'Promotional'.
℗ & © 1991 A&M Records, Inc.
All songs published by Stationary Music (ASCAP) except track 10 published by Paradox Music (BMI).
Made & printed in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7502-15344-2 1
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|395 344-1||The Feelies||Time For A Witness (LP, Album)||A&M Records||395 344-1||US||1991||Sell This Version|
|none||The Feelies||Time For A Witness (LP, Album, RE, TP)||Bar/None Records||none||US||2015||Sell This Version|
|75021 5344 2||The Feelies||Time For A Witness (CD, Album)||A&M Records||75021 5344 2||Canada||1991||Sell This Version|
|BRNLP-237||The Feelies||Time For A Witness (LP, Album, RE)||Bar/None Records||BRNLP-237||US||2016||Sell This Version|
|395 344-1||The Feelies||Time For A Witness (LP, Album)||A&M Records||395 344-1||Netherlands||1991||Sell This Version|