|2||Black Man's Cry||11:36|
|3||Ye Ye De Smell||13:17|
|4||Egbe Mi O (Carry Me, I Want To Die)||12:38|
|5||Ginger Baker & Tony Allen Drum Solo (Live At The Berlin Jazz Festival - 1978)||16:22|
- Baritone Saxophone – Lekan Animashaun
- Bass Guitar – Maurice Ekpo
- Congas [1st Konga] – Henry Koffi
- Congas [2nd Konga] – Friday Jumbo
- Congas [3rd Kongas] – Akwesi Korranting
- Design, Artwork – ★ Bronx (Paris)*
- Drums – Tony Allen
- Drums [Uncredited] – Ginger Baker
- Liner Notes – Jacqueline Grandchamp-Thiam, Mabinuori Kayode Idowu, Rikki Stein
- Management [Collection Conceived And Prepared For Cd By] – Jean-Pierre Haie
- Management [Project Administrator For M.w.f.] – Rikki Stein
- Percussion [Sticks] – Tony Abayomi
- Photography By – Bernard Matussière
- Producer – Jeff Jarratt
- Production Manager – Emmanuel Louison
- Remastered By – Pompon*
- Rhythm Guitar – Peter Animashaun
- Shekere – Isaac Olaleye
- Supervised By [Spiritual Chief Supervisor] – Francis Kertekian
- Tenor Saxophone [Solos] – Igo Chiko*
- Trumpet [1st - Solo] – Tunde Williams
- Trumpet [2nd] – Eddie Faychum
- Vocals [Uncredited], Saxophone [Uncredited] – Fela Kuti
- Written-By, Composed By – Fela Anikulapo Kuti*
Comes with a 16-page booklet but without detailed production and musician credits. Credits shown above are from the original back cover reproduced on the back of the CD cover.
'Live!' was originally released in 1971.
Track 5 is a previously unreleased bonus track.
"Thanks to Atlantic Records for allowing Ginger Baker to appear on this record."
Remastered at Translab, Paris.
Special thanks to: Jacqueline Grandchamp-Thiam, Mabinuori Kayode Idowu.
℗ 2001 FAK © 2001 FAK. Under exclusive license to Barclay France (excluding Japan & Nigeria). Marketed by Barclay France, a Universal Music Company. Made in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31454 93822 8
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0128
- Matrix / Runout: 07314 549 382-2 02 ⁕ 51105454
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 00126