|1||Nocturne No. 10 In E Minor||3:11|
|2||Nocturne No. 11 In E Flat Major||6:34|
|3||Nocturne No. 12 In G Major||2:26|
|4||Nocturne No. 13 In D Minor||3:45|
|5||Nocturne No. 14 In C Major||8:57|
|Sonata In C Minor, Op. 1/3||(14:31)|
|6||I. Non Troppo Allegro, Ma Con Fuoco E Con Espressione||7:06|
|7||II. Rondo: Allegretto Scherzando||7:22|
|8||Nocturne No. 15 In C Major||5:07|
|9||Nocturne No. 16 In F Major||4:53|
|10||Nocturne No. 17 In E Major||11:00|
|11||'Midi' (Nocturne No. 18) In E Major||6:14|
Recorded at St. Martin's Church, East Woodhay, UK, on 24th August 1995 and 25th April 1996. Stereo.
Cover painting: "Howth Castle near Dublin" by William Ashford (Bridgeman Art Library, London).
Total Playing Time = 66:59. The sleeve notes are in English.
The 8-page booklet contains notes in English, German and French.
Booklet and CD are stored in a standard jewel case with black tray.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 7 30099 57622 2
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 05537
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 837.176 8.550762 #1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 837.176 8.550762 #4
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L173
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 3072
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 3089
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD