Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Johnny Come Home||3:35|
Couldn't Care More
Backing Vocals, Drums – Jenny Jones (3)
|A3||Don't Ask Me To Choose||3:05|
Funny How Love Is
Saxophone – Saxa
Backing Vocals – Jimmy Somerville
|B2||Move To Work||3:26|
|B3||On A Promise||3:06|
Time Isn't Kind
Organ – Andy CoxPiano, Soloist – Graeme Hamilton
Like A Stranger
Backing Vocals – Beverley Brown*, Gloria Brown, Maxine Brown
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Power Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Suite
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Published By – Virgin Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Produced For – Modern Media Ltd.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Bass, Piano, Keyboards – David Steele
- Cover [Cover Art], Design – KB*
- Drums – Martin Parry
- Engineer – Alvin Clarke* (tracks: A1)
- Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Alvin Clarke* (tracks: A3, B3), Phil Savage (tracks: A4)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Dave Anderson
- Engineer [Cutting Engineer] – Tim Young
- Engineer [Production Engineer] – Mike Pela
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – John Hudson (tracks: B1)
- Guitar – Andy Cox
- Management – AGM Management, Tony Meilandt
- Mixed By – Mike Pela (tracks: A3, A5, B2 to B5), Robin Millar (tracks: A3, A5, B2 to B5)
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Dennis Weinreich (tracks: B1)
- Performer [Fine Young Cannibals] – Andy Cox, David Steele, Roland Gift
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Paul Slattery
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Cox* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3), Sargeant* (tracks: B1), Steele* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3), Mike Pela (tracks: A2, A3, B3), Robin Millar (tracks: A3, A5, B2 to B5), Gift* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B3)
- Trumpet – Graeme Hamilton
- Violin – Gavin Wright*
- Vocals [Singing] – Roland Gift
- Written-By – Cox* (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B4), Steele* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), James* (tracks: A5), Gift* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
Recorded at Power Plant except A1 & B1 and additional recording on A3 & B3 at Sound Suite.
All selections published by Virgin Music except
"Suspicious Minds" published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5: ASCAP
Printed in U.S. of A.
Tracks are listed 1 through 10 on back of sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 76732-5683-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 1): IRS 5094
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 2): IRS 5095
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Sides 1 & 2, variant 2): ◈ G ◈
- Rights Society: ASCAP, BMI
Other Versions (5 of 62) View All
|LONLP 16, 828 004-1||Fine Young Cannibals||Fine Young Cannibals (LP, Album)||London Records, London Records||LONLP 16, 828 004-1||UK||1985||Sell This Version|
|IRSBD 5683, JVC-497||Fine Young Cannibals||Fine Young Cannibals (CD, Album, RE)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||IRSBD 5683, JVC-497||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|IRSD-5683, JVC-497||Fine Young Cannibals||Fine Young Cannibals (CD, Album, RE)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||IRSD-5683, JVC-497||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|IRSC-5683||Fine Young Cannibals||Fine Young Cannibals (Cass, Album)||I.R.S. Records||IRSC-5683||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|IRS-5683||Fine Young Cannibals||Fine Young Cannibals (LP, Album, Club)||I.R.S. Records||IRS-5683||Canada||1985||Sell This Version|