|7||Catch The Whistle||5:48|
|8||We Have Come||5:19|
|10||Off On A Slow One||8:05|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FFRR
- Copyright (c) – FFRR
- Copyright (c) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Record Company – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Record Company – London Records
- Produced For – Finiflex Productions
- Recorded At – Finiflex Studio
- Mixed At – Finiflex Studio
- Engineered At – Finiflex Studio
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Made By – PDO, UK
- Marketed By – Barclay
- Marketed By – Metronome Musik GmbH
- Design – Finiflex, Karen Lamond
- Mastered By – Geoff Pesche
- Mixed By, Engineer [Engineered By] – John Vick, Mark Stagg, Robin Hickman
- Photography By – Karen Lamond, Peter Ross (7)
- Producer – Finiflex
- Technician [Dimensional Enhancement] – Scientists Of Sound
- Written-By – D. Miller*, J. Vick*, P. Pinsky*
Originated in the E.E.C. ℗ 1995 FFRR © 1995 FFRR - The copyright in this sound recording is owned by London Records 90 Ltd.
Marketed in France by Barclay and in Germany by Metronome Musik GmbH
The voice sample and the main melody in "Mushroom-Shaped" come from the remaining minutes of the World at War TV episode "Japan 1941-1945"
"Catch The Whistle" is actually a remix/re-produced version of "Monster In The House", and "Off On A Slow One" is a remix/re-produced version of "101.93".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 42282 86152 8
- Barcode (String): 042282861528
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN THE U.K. BY PDO 8286152 10349421 03 &
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L134
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0451
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 7654
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
- Other (Distribution Code): PY 900