|1||A Man Who Might Have Been Screaming||18:10|
|2||And The Stories Will Flood Your Satisfaction (With Terror)||23:24|
|3||He Wants To Sleep In A Dream (He Keeps In His Head)||19:11|
|4||I Am Sucking For A Bruise||7:54|
- Composed By [All Compositions By] – Andreas Werliin, Johan Berthling, Mats Gustafsson, Oren Ambarchi
- Design – Kim Hiorthøy
- Drums – Andreas Werliin
- Edited By – Oren Ambarchi
- Electric Bass – Johan Berthling
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – George Murphy (5)
- Executive-Producer – Rune Kristoffersen
- Guitar – Oren Ambarchi
- Mastered By – Byron Scullin
- Mixed By – Joe Talia, Oren Ambarchi
- Producer [Produced By] – Fire!, Oren Ambarchi
- Recorded By – Philip Bagenal
- Tenor Saxophone, Electronics [Live], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Organ – Mats Gustafsson
Mixed November 31st and December 1st 2011, Melbourne.
Mastered December 21st 2011, Melbourne.
Titles inspired by Robert Creeley's "A Day Book", published by Charles Scribner's Sons, New York 1972.
Contains an 8 minute track (no. 4) not available on the 2-LP edition.
Packaged in a 6-panel Digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 033662 021307
- Matrix / Runout: AC73896-01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L574
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9709
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|RLP3130||Fire! With Oren Ambarchi||Fire! With Oren Ambarchi - In The Mouth - A Hand (2xLP, Album)||Rune Grammofon||RLP3130||Norway||2012||Sell This Version|
|RLP3130||Fire! with Oren Ambarchi||Fire! with Oren Ambarchi - In The Mouth - A Hand (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||Rune Grammofon||RLP3130||Norway||2012||Sell This Version|