Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – St Margaret’s Chapel, The Gillis Centre, Edinburgh
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Delphian Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Delphian Records Ltd.
- Recorded By – Delphian Records Ltd.
- Booklet Editor – Henry Howard (4)
- Cover [Cover Image: Dark Road] – Getty Images, Valentin Casarsa
- Design – Drew Padrutt
- Editor [24-Bit Digital Editing] – Adam Binks
- Ensemble – Fires Of Love
- Lute, Guitar [4-Course Renaissance Guitar] – Gordon Ferries
- Percussion – Marcus Claridge
- Producer, Engineer, Mastered By [24-Bit Digital Mastering] – Paul Baxter
- Recorder [s], Lute, Baritone Vocals, Liner Notes – Jonathan Hugh-Jones
- Soprano Vocals – Frances Cooper
Also includes details of other Delphian releases.
Recorded on 16 & 17 March 2013 in St Margaret's Chapel, The Gillis Centre, Edinburgh
℗ 2013 Delphian Records Ltd
© 2013 Delphian Records Ltd
Total playing time 62:02
Made and printed in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 01918 34129 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 801918341298
- Matrix / Runout: CA DCD34129 @
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Label Code: LC 12979
- Rights Society: mcps