Tracklist Hide Credits
Engineer [Recording And Mixing Engineer At Wessex] – Gary Edwards
|A6||The French Let Her||3:20|
|B4||Nice To Know||2:47|
|B5||Billy And The Motorway Police||2:07|
- Copyright (c) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – United Artists Records
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Wessex Sound Studios
- Printed By – Pinepoint Ltd.
- Art Direction [Sleeve], Design – John Pasche
- Bass – David Graham (2)
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Liddle
- Engineer [Assistant] – George Chambers
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer At The Town House] – Alan Perkins (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B6)
- Engineer [Recording Engineer At Eden] – Aldo Bocca (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B6)
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – John Watts
- Illustration [Illustrations] – George Hardie
- Keyboards, Vocals – Steve Skolnik
- Photography By – James Wedge
- Producer, Mixed By – Mike Howlett
- Written-By – Watts* (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B4)
© 1979 United Artists Music And Records Group Inc.
℗ Trade Marks used by United Artists Records Limited under authorisation marketed by United Artists records.
℗ 1979 United Artists Records, Ltd.
Made in Holland
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Other (Side 1 Printed): [5C 062-82635-A]
- Other (Side 2 Printed): [5C 062-82635-B]
Other Versions (5 of 33) View All
|UAG 30232||Fischer-Z||Word Salad (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAG 30232||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|064-082635||Fischer-Z||Word Salad (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||064-082635||Spain||1979||Sell This Version|
|1A 038 1575091||Fischer-Z||Word Salad (LP, Album, RE)||Liberty, Fame, EMI||1A 038 1575091||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|1A 038 1575091||Fischer-Z||Word Salad (LP, Album, RE)||Liberty, Fame, EMI||1A 038 1575091||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|
|GP 729, GP-729||Fischer-Z||Word Salad (LP, Album)||United Artists Records, United Artists Records||GP 729, GP-729||Japan||1979||Sell This Version|