Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – C. Mayfield*
|A2||Ma And Pa||3:17|
|A3||Questions Of Life||3:00|
|A6||Mighty Long Way||3:21|
|B1||Bonin' In The Boneyard||4:45|
Bass – Kendall Jones
|B4||Slow Bus Movin' (Howard Beach Party)
Engineer – John Bavin*Producer – Fishbone
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Bouillabaisse Music
- Copyright (c) – See Squared Music
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Record Company – MCA Inc.
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Art Direction – John Gaurnieri
- Band [Fishbone:], Drums, Percussion – Fish*
- Band [Fishbone:], Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Kendall Jones
- Band [Fishbone:], Vocals, Bass – John Norwood Fisher
- Band [Fishbone:], Vocals, Brass [3 Valve Brass] – "Dirty" Walter A. Kibby II, "Dog King Of The Freaks"*
- Band [Fishbone:], Vocals, Keyboards, Trombone – Charlie Down
- Band [Fishbone:], Vocals, Saxophone [Saxes] – Angelo Moore, "The Missing Link"*
- Design Concept [Cover Concept] – Fishbone
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Larry Ferguson
- Management [Direction] – City Lights Management*, Roger Perry (8)
- Mixed By – David Leonard
- Photography By – John Scarpati
- Producer, Engineer – David Kahne
- Written-By – A. Moore* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3, B4), C. Dowd* (tracks: A4, B6), D. Kahne* (tracks: B1, B2), J. Fisher* (tracks: A3, A5, A6, B1 ), K. Jones* (tracks: A2, A3, B2, B4, b5, b6), Fish* (tracks: B4), W. Kibby* (tracks: B2, B4)
A1, B2 & B5 were recorded on Martin Luther King's birthday.
A4 and B6 were recorded on Abraham Lincoln's birthday.
B4 is featured in the movie "Tapeheads."
This recording is dedicated with love and devotion to the memory of Gail Patricia Jones. Your love will be with us always and your kindness will be deeply missed. We will love you always. Your son Kendall, and FISHBONE
© 1988 CBS Records Inc./℗ 1988 CBS Records Inc./Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS Records Inc. [back cover]
A2 to A6, B3 to B6: © Copyright 1988 by MUSIC CORPORATION OF AMERICA, INC. and BOUILLABAISE MUSIC. Rights administered by MCA Music Publishing, A Division of MCA Inc.
B1 and B2: © Copyright 1988 by MUSIC CORPORATION OF AMERICA, INC., BOUILLABAISE MUSIC, and SEE SQUARED MUSIC (BMI). Rights of Music Corperation Of America, Inc. and Bouillabaise Music administered by MCA Music Publishing, A Division of MCA Inc.
© 1988 CBS Records Inc. [insert]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-40891-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AL 40891
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): BL 40891
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout - etched): PAL 40891-2A DMM Precision JW G1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout - etched): PBL 40891-1A DMM Precision JW G1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant side A runout - etched): PAL 40891-2A DMM Precision JW G2 E 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant side B runout - etched): PBL 40891-1A DMM Precision JW G1 A 16
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 23) View All
|25DP 5149||Fishbone||Truth And Soul (CD, Album)||CBS/Sony||25DP 5149||Japan||1988||Sell This Version|
|MOCCD13479||Fishbone||Truth And Soul (CD, Album, RE)||Music On CD||MOCCD13479||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|MOVLP606||Fishbone||Truth And Soul (LP, Album)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP606||UK & Europe||2018||Sell This Version|
|461173 2||Fishbone||Truth And Soul (CD, Album)||CBS, Columbia||461173 2||Australia||1988||Sell This Version|
|CBS 461173 1||Fishbone||Truth And Soul (LP, Album)||CBS||CBS 461173 1||Europe||1988||Sell This Version|