|A1||Turn It Up||3:54|
|A2||Beats Like This||4:17|
|A3||To Each His Own||4:19|
|A5||Ain't That The Truth||3:18|
|B2||The Buck Stops Here||4:41|
|B3||One More Try||4:51|
|B4||Worthy Of Your Lovin||5:15|
- Produced For – 5ive-O-Productions
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Juggy Murray Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Low-Town Studios
- Recorded At – Power Play Studios
- Mixed At – Low-Town Studios
- Mixed At – Power Play Studios
- Mixed At – Island Media Studios
- Mastered At – Dick Charles Recording Inc.
- Booking – L.A. Management
- Cover, Design – S.T. Art, Ltd.
- Executive-Producer – Juggy Murray*
- Mastered By – DCharles*
- Other [Choreographer] – Christine Pipkin, Kim Drummings
- Performer [D.J. Brother Lee-Luv] – Leroi James
- Performer [The Five•O•Posse] – Christine Pipkin, James E. Lewis*, Kim Drummings, Leroi James
- Performer [The Prince Rashad] – James E. Lewis*
- Producer – 5ive-O-Posse
- Rap – The Prince Rashad
- Scratches – D.J. Brother Lee-Luv
- Written-By, Arranged By – Jay Lewis (5), Leroi James
Catalog number printed on the spine: "SUELP2501".
All track durations stated on labels and the back cover vary from the auction audio. The durations on this page were recorded by timing the audio with a stopwatch during playback.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout Etched): SUE LP 2501-A 1-1 DCHARLES
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout Etched): SUE LP 2501-B 1-1 DCHARLES
- Matrix / Runout (Both Sides Runout Stamped): SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|SUE 2501||Five-O Posse*||5ive-O-Posse (Cass, Album, Promo, Chr)||Sue Records Inc.||SUE 2501||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SUE 2501||Five-O Posse*||5ive-O-Posse (Acetate, LP)||Sue Records Inc.||SUE 2501||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|SUE 2501-C||5ive-O-Posse||5ive-O-Posse (Cass, Album)||Sue Records Inc.||SUE 2501-C||US||1989||Sell This Version|