Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Way Over My Head|
|2||Sealed With A Kiss|
|3||Hold On Me|
|6||I'm Only What You Want Me To Be|
|8||Give It Away|
|10||This Could Be The Night|
|13||When She's In Town|
|14||Flyin' Saucer Rock 'N' Roll
Written-By – Scott*
- Copyright (c) – National Records, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – National Records, Ltd.
- Distributed By – Heyday Records (2)
- Manufactured By – JVC
- Published By – NatSong Publishing
- Published By – Rock Juice Publishing
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Mother Bertha Music, Inc.
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
except: "Sealed With A Kiss" © Chappell & Co. Inc., "This Could Be The Night" © 1965 Mother Bertha Music, Inc. and Beechwood Music Corp., "Flyin' Saucer Rock 'n' Roll" © 1956 Carlin Music Corp.
The Groovies would like to thank: Kenny Dale Johnson, Jan Jackson, Paul Zahl, Jack Johnson, David Hayes, Watts Vereecke, Adam Munoz.
Recorded on Studer 24 track recorders at 30 IPS.
Printed in Canada.
"Flyin' Saucer Rock 'N' Roll" appears inside front inlay; "Flyin' Saucers Rock 'N' Roll" appears on back side of front inlay and on back inlay.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 73571-0030-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: NAT 030-2 2D12 MFD BY JVC
- Rights Society: ASCAP