- Edited By – Gail King* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Engineer [Remix] – Bob Rosa (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Keyboards [Overdubs] – David Cole (tracks: A1 to B1), Gary Rottger (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Producer – Lindsey Buckingham, Richard Dashut
- Remix, Producer [Additional] – Arthur Baker (tracks: A1 to B1)
Remix Engineer: Bob Rosa at Shakedown Sound, New York
Original Version available on the Fleetwood Mac album TANGO IN THE NIGHT on Warner Bros. Records (92 54711).
Earlier editions of this record had the label misspelled to show that it portrayed having "You and Me, Part I", a B-side, on it. This is incorrect, the record always had "You and Me, Part II" as B2. Later editions had this corrected on the label. This problem also exists of the US edition of the single.
Other Versions (5 of 44) View All
|W8398 T, 920673-0, W 8398 (T)||Fleetwood Mac||Big Love (12", Single)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||W8398 T, 920673-0, W 8398 (T)||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|9362-43698-9||Fleetwood Mac||Big Love (CD, Single)||Reprise Records||9362-43698-9||Germany||1997||Sell This Version|
|928 398-7||Fleetwood Mac||Big Love (7", Single)||Warner Bros. Records||928 398-7||Europe||1987||Sell This Version|
|WBS 515||Fleetwood Mac||Big Love (7", Single)||Warner Bros. Records||WBS 515||South Africa||1987||Sell This Version|
|92 83987||Fleetwood Mac||Big Love (7", Single)||Warner Bros. Records||92 83987||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|