|B1||Our Never Ending Love||7:03|
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Produced For – R & R Productions
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Richie Rome Music
- Published By – Deep Canyon Music
- Published By – Cookie Box Music
- Recorded At – Alpha Sound Studios, Philadelphia
- Mixed At – Kendun Recorders
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Art Direction – George Osaki
- Bass – Vinnie Fay*
- Contractor [Contractor Strings & Horns] – Don Ronaldo*
- Design [Album Design] – Mac James, Rod Dyer, Inc.
- Drums – Grant Mac Avoy*
- Executive-Producer – David Chackler, Stuart Alan Love
- Guitar – Craig Snyder, Ronnie James
- Mastered By – Bob Carbone, Stuart Alan Love
- Mixed By [Assistant Engineer, At Kendun Recording Studios] – Joe Laux, Steve Williams (10)
- Mixed By [Engineer At Kendun Recording Studios] – Ed Barton, Kevin Beamish
- Percussion – Miguel Fuenties*
- Photography By – Frank Lafitte*
- Producer, Arranged By, Conductor, Keyboards [All Keyboards] – Richie Rome
- Recorded By [Assistant Engineer] – Al Alberts Jr.*, Frank Bernardini, Jerry Williamson, Mike Bonghi
- Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Fred Galletti
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Nick D'Amico
- Written-By – Phil Hurtt (tracks: A1), Richie Rome, Russ Faith (tracks: A2 to B2)
A1: ASCAP/BMI April Music Inc., Richie Rome Music, Deep Canyon Music, Cookie Box Music
A2 to B2: ASCAP April Music Inc., Richie Rome Music, Deep Canyon Music
Recorded at Alpha Sound Studios Philadelphia.
Mixed at Kendun Recording Studios.
Thanks to Russ Faith for his faith in this album and a special note to Lloyd Remick for his never ending guidance.
Thanks to Anita Mc Keogh for her studio coordination.
©1979 MCA Records, Inc.
℗1979 MCA Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Includes single one-sided sheet listing all credits in addition to company inner sleeve.
Promo copies are gold stamped on cover.
Also released as MCA-3153 with slightly different label text.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): MCA1781
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): MCA1782
- Rights Society: ASCAP, BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side 1): MCA-1781-AM(2 etched over 1) IIIII
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side 2): MCA-1782-AM2 II
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Sides 1 & 2): ◈ P ◈
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|MCA-3153||Flower (2)||Heat (LP, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Montage Records||MCA-3153||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|9629-2||Flower (2)||Heat (CD, Album, RM, Unofficial)||Premium Series A.G.||9629-2||Europe||2012||Sell This Version|
|30 DBR 20164||Flower (2)||Heat (Cass, Album)||Derby||30 DBR 20164||Italy||1979||Sell This Version|
|MCA-3153||Flower (2)||Heat (LP, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Montage Records||MCA-3153||Canada||1979||Sell This Version|
|BGLP-12485||Flower (2)||Heat (LP, Album)||Building Records (7)||BGLP-12485||Brazil||1979||Sell This Version|