- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – David McMurray (tracks: B3)
- Arranged By [Arrangements By] – Don Was, Floy Joy
- Arranged By [Background Vocal Arrangements By] – Floy Joy, Harry Bowens
- Arranged By [Synthesised String And Horn Arrangements] – Paul Riser (tracks: A4, A5)
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Bernita Turner, Buster Marbury, Carol Hall, Donny Ray Mitchel*, Harry Bowens, Kathy Kosins, Sweet Pea Atkinson
- Bass Guitar [Bass Guitars], Guitar, Synthesizer [Synthesiser], Strings [Plays Superwound Strings] – Shaun Ward (2)
- Composed By [All Songs Composed By] – Michael Ward (3), Shaun Ward (2)
- Drums – Yogi Horton
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Steve "Doc Ching"*
- Engineer [Drum Engineer] – Michael Brauer*
- Guitar – Bruce Nazarian, Randy Jacobs
- Keyboards, Mandolin, Electronic Drums [Linn Drums] – Don Was
- Keyboards, Melodica – Luis Resto
- Lead Vocals – Carroll Thompson
- Management – Pat Bellis
- Mixed By – John "Tokes" Potoker*
- Other [Hair] – Michael Jades Mayfair
- Other [Make-up] – Lyn Easten
- Percussion – Kevin Tschirhart, Larry Fratangelo
- Photography By – David Levine (11)
- Producer, Engineer – Don Was
- Saxophone [Saxophones], Flute, Vocals – Michael Ward (3)
- Trumpet – Marcus Belgrave
- Violin – Stewart Gordon*
- Voice [Operator Voice], Coordinator [Studio Co-ordination] – Gemma Corfield
- Yogi Horton appears courtesy of Capitol Records
- Sweet Pea Atkinson appears courtesy of Ze / Island Records
- Don Was appears courtesy of Geffen Records Inc.
- Carol Hall appears courtesy of Quality Records
Produced and Engineered for Lewis, Tann, Fagenson Productions appears on inner sleeve.
Produced and engineered for Tann Lewis Productions appears on labels.
℗ 1984 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1984 Virgin Records Ltd.
Manufactured in the U.K.
Thank You to Don Was, Mick Clarke, Iris, Charles and Caroline Ward, Gary Kennedy, Alison Mannion, Garzell McDonald, Antony Baptiste
Steve "Doc Ching" appears on inner sleeve; Steve "Doctor Ching" King appears on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, side 1 - Variant 1): V 2319 A-2U-1-1 :: 1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, side 2 - Variant 1): V 2319 B-2U-1-1 (horizontal 11) 1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, side 1 - Variant 2): V 2319 A-2U-1-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, side 2 - Variant 2): V 2319 B-1U-1-1-6
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|V2319||Floy Joy||Into The Hot (LP, W/Lbl)||Virgin||V2319||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|206 611-620||Floy Joy||Into The Hot (LP, Album)||Virgin||206 611-620||Europe||1984||Sell This Version|
|V 2319||Floy Joy||Into The Hot (LP)||Virgin||V 2319||Italy||1984||Sell This Version|
|VL2306||Floy Joy||Into The Hot (LP, Album)||Virgin||VL2306||Canada||1984||Sell This Version|
|VL2306||Floy Joy||Into The Hot (LP, Album)||Virgin||VL2306||UK||1984||Sell This Version|