- Drum Programming – Daniele Mandelli, Herr Morbid
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Daniele Mandelli
- Graphics [Graphix On This Re-release By] – Herr Morbid
- Liner Notes – Herr Morbid
- Mastered By [Mastering By] – Daniele Mandelli
- Mixed By – Daniele Mandelli, Herr Morbid
- Music By [All], Lyrics By [All], Arranged By [All Arrangements By] – Ferdinando "Herr Morbid" Marchisio*
- Photography By [Photo, 2002] – Herr Morbid
- Producer [Produced By] – Herr Morbid
- Vocals [All], Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Guitar [Clean Guitars], Bass, Fretless Bass, Drum Programming, Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Sampler [Sampling], Other [Misery And Self-Destruction] – Herr Morbid
Comes with double-sided insert with liner notes.
Tracks are numbered sequentially with Roman numerals over both sides.
Recorded, mixed and mastered between December 2000 and June 2001 at Elfo Studio, Agazzano (PC), Italy.
All music, lyrics and arrangements by [...], copyrighted SIAE.
Original album released in August 2002 on Selbstmord Services, re-released in December 2004 on Adipocere Records.
Produced by Agonia Records under license from Forgotten Tomb, 2011
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): PIRATES PRESS - ARLP171 A 189879E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): PIRATES PRESS - ARLP171 B 189879E2/A
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|cellar 005||Forgotten Tomb||Songs To Leave (CD, Album, M/Print)||Selbstmord Services||cellar 005||Sweden||2002||Sell This Version|
|none||Forgotten Tomb||Songs To Leave (CDr, Album, Promo)||Not On Label||none||Italy||2002||Sell This Version|
|CELLAR 005||Forgotten Tomb||Songs To Leave (LP, Album, Ltd, Pur)||Selbstmord Services||CELLAR 005||Sweden||2002||Sell This Version|
|ARLP087||Forgotten Tomb||Songs To Leave (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pur)||Agonia Records||ARLP087||Poland||2012||Sell This Version|
|ARCD093||Forgotten Tomb||Songs To Leave (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Agonia Records||ARCD093||Poland||2012||Sell This Version|