Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design – Mary Margaret Ahern
- Liner Notes – Ludwig Glaeser
- Performer [Tube Graves] – D. Ouzounoff*, J. Chollet*
- Performer [Two Cristals, One Percussion Instrument] – J. Lasry*, Y. Lasry*
- Photography By – Didier Baussy, Françoise Foliot, Helène Adant*, J. P. Juteau, Kurt Blum (2), Mirella Ricciardi
- Technician [Instruments, Technical Direction] – B. Baschet*, F. Baschet*
Issued in a three-panel black and white folder. The record is BAM LD 087, made in France, and released there as Les Structures Sonores Lasry-Baschet. However, this edition features a different cover from the French edition and was made for sale in the US where it was credited only to the brothers Baschet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side): B A M ERA LD087A LPR 1313
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side): BAM ERA LD87B LPR 1314 D1
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|LD 087||Les Structures Sonores Lasry-Baschet*||Pièces Nouvelles / Marche / Suite / Sonatine / Valse / Spontanéité (10", Album)||BAM||LD 087||France||1963||Sell This Version|