- Bass – Pascal Arroyo
- Composed By, Written By, Design Concept [Sleeve Concept] – F. Bréant*
- Guitar – Jean Michel Kajdan*
- Guitar, Engineer [Assistant] – Mick Martin (2)
- Keyboards – Felix Blanchard*
- Keyboards, Vocals – Guy Khalifa
- Percussion, Drums, Photography By – Emmanuel Lacordaire
- Producer, Recorded By, Engineer, Mixed By – Andre Harwood*
- Producer, Recorded By, Keyboards, Vocals – François Bréant
- Violin – Didier Lockwood
- Vocals – Klaus Blasquiz, Liza Deluxe*, Stella Vander
Sleeve shows mastering credit for Yves Delaunay at Dyam, but this appears to be a legacy credit from the original French sleeve. Run-outs indicate this record was mastered at Sterling Sound.
The inner sleeve has various releases from the catalog of the
French record label "Egg", which along with Visa was also
marketed in the US by Jem Records.
Some copies have a promotional sticker on the front sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out area): VISA-7011 - A STERLING HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out area): VISA-7011 -B STERLING HUB
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|900 584||Francois Breant*||Voyeur Extra-Lucide (LP, Album)||Egg||900 584||France||1979||Sell This Version|
|BRCLP 60086||Francois Breant*||Voyeur Extra-Lucide (LP, Album)||Egg||BRCLP 60086||Italy||1979||Sell This Version|
|GXH-2012||Francois Breant*||Voyeur Extra-Lucide (LP, Album)||Egg||GXH-2012||Japan||1980||Sell This Version|
|FGBG 4429.AR||François Bréant||Voyeur Extra-Lucide (CD, Album, RE)||Musea||FGBG 4429.AR||France||2003||Sell This Version|