Francisco García (8) And
Las Voces De Los Campesinos (Francisco Garcia And Pablo & Juanita Saludado Sing Corridos About The Farm Workers And Their Union)
- Distributed By – Center For The Study Of Comparative Folklore And Mythology, UCLA – FMSC-1
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Francisco García (8) (tracks: Side A), Pablo Saludado (tracks: Side B)
- Photography – Jon Lewis
- Producer – Center For The Study Of Comparative Folklore And Mythology, UCLA
- Production Manager – Micheal Heisley
- Vocals – Juanita Saludado (tracks: Side B)
Production supported by the Farm Worker Music Project and the UCLA Ethnic Heritage Studies Program Project, "The Traditional Arts and Oral History of Chicanos of Greater Los Angeles, California" (funded respectively by the National Endowment for the Arts, Folk Arts Program, and the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, U.S. Office of Education). We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of the Delano Field Office of the United Farm Workers Union for permission to make these recordings at the union's "Forty Acres" in Delano, California.
One half of the royalties from this record will be donated to the National Farm Worker Service Center, Inc., a non-profit organization which develops social service programs for farm workers.