- Record Company – Jewel Record Company
Both sides recorded 20 January 1928 in New York, NY.
Control numbers are shown on the release. True Plaza matrices are:
Side A matrix no. 7741-2.
Side B matrix no. 7743-2.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell (2004) "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Credit role of fiddle for Adelyne Hood is termed "probable."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 1359-2 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 1360-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 1359
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 1360