Original pressings have 1968-70 have two-tone tan/orange labels tan with W7 logo and small image of Frank in upper left of label. Liner notes allude that George Harrison was in attendance at the recording session. There are two photos on the back cover; one with Sinatra and George and Patty Harrison, and another with Sinatra and Tiny Tim.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout/etched): 30869 FS 1027A-1H
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout/etched): 30870 FS 1027B-1H
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): 30869 FS 1027 A-1C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched ): 30870 FS1027b-1G
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Etched Side A): 30869 FS 1027 A-1E
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Etched Side B): 30870 FS 1027B-1E