Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Published By – Sonet Records & Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Dying Art Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Recorded At – RMS Studios
- Recorded At – Blackwing Studios
- Recorded At – The Garden
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Mixed At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Design, Typography – Andrew Kay, Jill Tipping, Simone Grant
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn, B.J. Frost*, George Bekker, Max Kisman, Neil Waving
- Producer – Daniel Miller (tracks: 1 to 3, 14), Frank Tovey (tracks: 1 to 3, 9 to 15), Gareth Jones (tracks: 14, 15), John Fryer (tracks: 9 to 12)
- Sleeve [Designed By] – Paul White
- Synthesizer, Voice, Electric Piano [Electronic], Programmed By [Rhythm Generator], Tape, Percussion [Black & Decker V.8 Double Speed Electric Drill], Performer [Electric Razor], Drum Machine – Frank Tovey
Track 3 recorded at Blackwing Studios London 19.1.1980; from Ricky's Hand / Handshake.
Tracks 4, 5 recorded at Blackwing Studios London 1980; from Fireside Favourite / Insecticide.
Tracks 6, 7 recorded at Blackwing Studios London 1981; 6 from Make Room, 7 from Saturday Night Special.
Tracks 8 to 12 recorded at Blackwing Studios 1982; 8 from King Of The Flies (although the blooklet states it as 1981), 9-10 from Life On The Line, 11-12 from For Whom The Bells Toll.
Track 13 recorded at The Garden Studio London 1983; from I Discover Love.
Tracks 14, 15 recorded and mixed at Hansa Tonstudios Berlin November 1983; 14 from Collapsing New People, 15 from One Man's Meat.
Front insert print: "Includes extra tracks". Tracks 5, 10, 12 and 15 (not indexed) are bonus tracks not issued on the LP STUMM 37.
All tracks pub. by Sonet
except 3 & 6 pub. by Sonet/Dying Art.
℗ 1979/1980/81/82/83/84 & © 1986 Mute Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CDSTUMM 37 : MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- SPARS Code: AAD
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|STUMM 37||Frank Tovey||The Fad Gadget Singles (LP, Comp)||Mute||STUMM 37||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|9 25549-4||Frank Tovey||The Fad Gadget Singles (Cass, Comp)||Sire||9 25549-4||US||1987||Sell This Version|
|C STUMM 37||Frank Tovey||The Fad Gadget Singles (Cass, Comp)||Mute||C STUMM 37||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|STUMM 37||Frank Tovey||The Fad Gadget Singles (LP, Comp)||Mute||STUMM 37||Italy||1986||Sell This Version|
|70482||Frank Tovey||The Fad Gadget Singles (LP, Comp)||Virgin||70482||France||1987||Sell This Version|