|1||The Dog Breath Variations / Uncle Meat||4:02|
|3||Earl Of Duke||5:49|
|9||Oh No / Son Of Orange County||7:10|
|10||More Trouble Every Day||7:17|
|11||A Token Of My Extreme||1:25|
- Bass – Tom Fowler
- Concept By [Conceptual Continuum & Minutiae] – gz*
- Design [Layout] – Keith Lawler
- Design [Ticket] – Cal Schenkel
- Drums – Chester Thompson
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Kerry McNabb
- Keyboards, Vocals – George Duke
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Percussion – Ruth Underwood
- Photography By [Photographs & Screengrabs] – John Williams (30)
- Producer, Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor, Guitar, Vocals, Mixed By – Frank Zappa
- Production Manager – Melanie Starks
- Research [Vaultmeisterment], Transferred By – Joe Travers
- Tenor Saxophone, Vocals – Napoleon Murphy Brock*
Titles published worldwide by Munchkin Music. ©℗ mmxiii Zappa Family Trust.
This is Zappa Family Archival Matter In Living Ylem. Source: 1974 Stereo Analog Master. Mastered at Gateway Mastering, 2009. Official Release #97. FZ36.
Stereo mixes produced at Paramount Studios, Hollywood, September 1974.
All assets: ZFT Vault Archives.
Vaultmeisterments & transfers, UMRK, 2010.
Note: Yes, this is the same performance & master source as most of the material on Dub Room Special (CD). It is an entirely different mix.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 24302001523
- Barcode (String): 824302001523
- Matrix / Runout: TSI CA 1015861 VR20131 HTTP://WWW.ZAPPA.COM