- Licensed From – Barking Pumpkin Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zappa Family Trust
- Copyright (c) – Zappa Family Trust
- Published By – Munchkin Music
- Engineered At – UMRK
- Recorded At – Apostolic Studios
- Recorded At – Joe's Garage, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – UMRK
- Made By – Allied Record Company – A1093
- Made By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction – Command A Studios, Inc.
- Bass Trombone, Alphorn, Didgeridoo, Conch – Michael Svoboda
- Bassoon, Contrabassoon – Veit Scholz
- Cello – Friedemann Dähn
- Cimbalom, Percussion – Rumi Ogawa-Helferich
- Clarinet – Roland Diry
- Contrabass, Electric Bass – Thomas Fichter
- Design [Cover] – Uri Balashov*
- Engineer [1967 Dialog] – Dick Kunc
- Engineer [1991 Dialog And Chamber Group Pieces] – David Dondorf*
- Engineer [1991 Full ensemble Recordings] – Marque Coy, Todd Yvega
- Engineer [1992 Synclavier Material And All final Mixes] – Spencer Chrislu
- Ensemble – Ensemble Modern
- French Horn – Franck Ollu, Stefan Dohr
- Guitar, Banjo – Jürgen Ruck
- Harp – Ueli Wiget
- Mandolin – Detlef Tewes
- Marimba, Percussion – Rainer Römer
- Oboe, English Horn, Oboe [Baritone], Didgeridoo – Catherine Milliken
- Piano, Celesta – Hermann Kretzschmarr*
- Piccolo Flute, Flute, Alto Flute, Flute [Bass] – Dietmar Weisner*
- Producer, Compiled By, Edited By, Composed By, Conductor, Liner Notes – Frank Zappa
- Saw [Musical Saw], Percussion – Rainer Römer
- Tenor Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Contrabass Clarinet – Wolfgang Stryi
- Trombone, Trombone [Pigmy] – Uwe Dierksen
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Michael Gross (7), William Formann*
- Tuba – Daryl Smith (5)
- Viola – Hilary Sturt
- Violin  – Peter Rundel
- Violin  – Mathias Tacke
- Voice  – All-Night John, Frank Zappa, Gilly Townley, Spider Barbour*, Louis "The Turkey" Cuneo, Monica*, Euclid James "Motorhead" Sherwood*, Roy Estrada, Unknown Girl #1, Unknown Girl #2
- Voice  – Ali N. Askin, Catherine Milliken, Daryl Smith (5), Dweezil Zappa, Franck Ollu, Hermann Kretzschmar, Michael Gross (7), Michael Rappaport, Michael Svoboda, MoonUnit Zappa*, Stefan Dohr, Uwe Dierksen, Walt Fowler, Walt Fowler, William Formann*
℗ 1994 The Zappa Family Trust exclusively licensed worldwide by Barking Pumpkin Records, Box 5265, N Hollywood, CA 91616. artwork & liner notes © 1994 The Zappa Family Trust. Zappa, Frank Zappa & "moustache" are marks belonging to The Zappa Family Trust. this is album #60
ZAPPA HOTLINE 818 PUMPKIN (1 818 765 7546) made in u.s.a.
Released in hardcover book format (14.5x12.5cm) with a 36-page booklet (inc. a heavier weight cover), which is wire bound to a further 4 pages that are trapped/glued within the hardcover '4-page' outer (which is gloss-print paper-bound finished). Booklet contains notes, dialog, and color artwork printed on transparent paper. Comes inside a white box made of cover stock (C1S).
1967 dialog recorded at Apostolic Studio, NYC.
1991 dialog and chamber group pieces recorded at UMRK, Hollywood.
1991 full ensemble recordings recorded on the Synclavier Direct-To-Disk System at "Joe's Garage," North Hollywood.
1992 Synclavier material and all final mixes engineered at UMRK, Hollywood.
Tracks durations as printed except 2-13 printed as 2:55.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): [Allied Record Company logo] A1093 AF 01-2.1 70 ARC M1 S1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): [Specialty Records Corporation] AF UMRK 01-2.2 SRC@@01 M0S1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (4 of 4) View All
|CDDZAP 56||Frank Zappa||Civilization Phaze III (2xCD, Album)||Zappa Records||CDDZAP 56||UK||1994||Sell This Version|
|UMRK 01||Frank Zappa||Civilization Phaze III (2xCD, Album, RE)||Barking Pumpkin Records||UMRK 01||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|CDDZAP 56 P||Frank Zappa||Civilization Phaze III (2xCD, Album, Promo)||Zappa Records||CDDZAP 56 P||UK||1994||Sell This Version|
|CDDZAP 56||Frank Zappa||Civilization Phaze III (2xCD, Album)||Zappa Records||CDDZAP 56||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|