Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||We're Turning Again||4:55|
|A4||What's New In Baltimore?||5:21|
|B1||I Don't Even Care||4:43|
|B2||One Man - One Vote||2:36|
|B4||Little Beige Sambo||3:02|
|B5||Aerobics In Bondage||3:16|
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Pathé Marconi S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pumpko Industries Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pumpko Industries Ltd.
- Pressed By – Pathé Marconi EMI, Chatou – 352266
- Pressed By – Pathé Marconi EMI, Chatou – 352267
- Printed By – EMI Services Benelux B.V.
- Designed At – Art Hotel
- Art Direction, Design – Chris Whorf*, Jeffery Fey
- Bass – Scott Thunes
- Composed By – Frank Zappa (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B2 to B5)
- Computer [Assistant] – Bob Rice
- Drums – Chad Wackerman
- Engineer – Bob Stone
- Guitar – Frank Zappa, Ike Willis, Johnny 'Guitar' Watson*, Ray White, Steve Vai
- Keyboards – Bobby Martin (2), Tommy Mars
- Percussion – Ed Mann
- Producer – Frank Zappa
- Synthesizer [Synclavier] – Frank Zappa
- Technician [Maintenance] – Arthur 'Midget' Sloatman*
- Vocals – Bobby Martin (2), Frank Zappa, Ike Willis, Johnny 'Guitar' Watson*, Ray White
Cat# 24 0492 1 on spine and back cover.
Writers ANV's as on labels and the track listing on back cover.
A3 Music credited to Tommy Mars in the 'Credit section'
℗1986 Original sound recordings made by Pumpko Industries Ltd. under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd. © 1986 Pumpko Industries Ltd.
Marketed, manufactured and distributed by EMI.
Printed in Holland by EMI Services Benelux B.V., Uden.
Distributed in France by Pathé Marconi S.A.
Most of the material on side 2 were realized on the synclavier. The compositions were performed or entered by Frank Zappa. Re-synthesis, sandwiching, sample trimming, etc. by Bob Rice.
All selections copyright 1985 by Frank Zappa, Munchkin Music (ASCAP).
The original version of this album contained political material which would not have been interesting to listeners outside the U.S. This special European edition contains three new songs not available in the U.S. album. We hope you appreciate the difference.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099924 049214
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): 24 04 92 1 A 21 M9 352266 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): 2404 921 B 21 M9 352267 2
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Other (Distribution code): PM 264
Other Versions (5 of 42) View All
|ST-74203, ST 74203||Frank Zappa||Frank Zappa Meets The Mothers Of Prevention (LP, Album)||Barking Pumpkin Records, Barking Pumpkin Records||ST-74203, ST 74203||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|279||Frank Zappa||Frank Zappa Meets The Mothers Of Prevention (European Version) (Cass)||Viking (5)||279||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|EMC 3507||Frank Zappa||Frank Zappa Meets The Mothers Of Prevention (European Version) (LP, Album)||EMI||EMC 3507||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|TZAPPA 33||Frank Zappa||Frank Zappa Meets The Mothers Of Prevention (Cass, Album)||Zappa Records||TZAPPA 33||UK||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|VACK-1257||Frank Zappa||Frank Zappa Meets The Mothers Of Prevention (CD, Album, Promo, RE, RM)||Videoarts Music||VACK-1257||Japan||2002||Sell This Version|