Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||Anyway The Wind Blows||2:55|
|5||I Ain't Got No Heart||3:50|
|6||"The Phone Call"||0:33|
|7||Wedding Dress Song/Handsome Cabin Boy
Written-By – Traditional
|9||I'm So Happy I Could Cry||2:43|
|10||Go Cry On Somebody Else's Shoulder||3:29|
|11||How Could I Be Such A Fool?||2:59|
|12||"We Made Our Reputation Doing It That Way..."||5:33|
- Bass – Roy Estrada (tracks: 1 to 5, 6A to 11)
- Compilation Producer, Producer [Adaptions] – Joe Travers
- Composed By – FZ* (tracks: 2 to 5, 9 to 11)
- Design [Hosannas / Creative Portal] – Tracy Veal
- Design Concept [Cover Concept], Art Direction – GZ*
- Drums – Jimmy Black* (tracks: 1 to 5), Jim Black* (tracks: 6A to 11)
- Executive-Producer [Executricks] – Gail Zappa, Melanie Starks
- Guitar – Henry Vestine (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – FZ* (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Guitar, Vocals – FZ* (tracks: 1 to 5, 6A to 8)
- Harmonica – Ray Collins (tracks: 6A to 8)
- Layout [Photoshopping, Renderment & Insitefullness] – Keith Lawler
- Lead Vocals – Ray Collins (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Liner Notes – FZ*, GZ*
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By [With] – Bob Stone
- Mixed By, Arranged By – Frank Zappa
- Other [Barfko - Swillage] – Isky
- Vocals – Roy Estrada (tracks: 6A to 8)
- Vocals, Tambourine – Ray Collins (tracks: 1 to 5, 6A to 8)
Mastered at Marcussen Mastering.
"Thanks to whoever is responsible for Canadians (radio interviews)".
Tracks 2-5 from 1630 digital Master dated 3.21.89.
Mixed at UMRK from original 4-track 1/2 inch analog recording.
Mothers 1965 demos.
Tracks 6A-8 from the original stereo 1/4 inch reel-to-reel 1964 or 1965 live recording.
Joe speculates, based on similarity of sound, could be from the Broadside, Pomona, California.
Pre-Verve bar circuit original Mothers.
Tracks 9-11 from the original mono reel-to-reel 71/2 ips tape.
More Mothers, possibly of Invention. More demoes. Recorded between the Watts Riots and "Freak Out!".
Hello FZ guitar overdubs. Did FZ play all the guitar tracks? Quantum mysteriosis.
With obi strip and separate Japanese booklet.
All arrangements by FZ & FZ Compositions published worldwide by Frank Zappa/Munchkin Music.
℗ & Tracks 1, 5, 6, 9 & 12 © mmiv Zappa Family Trust. Liner notes (C)mmiv zft.
Frank Zappa, Zappa, FZ, the Moustache are ZFT registered marks. All rights of the Artist (deserved) conserved, heirs preserved & copyright holders reserved.
This is Zappa Family Archival Matter In Living Ylem. This is Official Release # 72.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 938167 012818
- Barcode (String): 4938167012818
- Matrix / Runout: WWW.ZAPPA.COM 1J 11 K
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L239
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4121
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|VR 20041||Frank Zappa||Joe's Corsage (CD, Album, Comp)||Vaulternative Records||VR 20041||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|VR 20041 1 LP||Frank Zappa||Joe's Corsage (LP, Album, Unofficial, Gre)||Vaulternative Records (2)||VR 20041 1 LP||Europe||2010||Sell This Version|
|VR 20041||Frank Zappa||Joe's Corsage (CD, Album, Comp, RE)||Vaulternative Records||VR 20041||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|VR 20041 1 LP||Frank Zappa||Joe's Corsage (LP, Album, Unofficial)||Vaulternative Records (2)||VR 20041 1 LP||Europe||2010||Sell This Version|
|VR 20041 1 LP||Frank Zappa||Joe's Corsage (LP, Album, Ltd, Pic, Unofficial, Gat)||Vaulternative Records (2)||VR 20041 1 LP||Europe||2010||Sell This Version|