Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Little House I Used To Live In||4:41|
|2||The Mud Shark||5:22|
|3||What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are?||4:17|
|5||Latex Solar Beef||2:38|
|6||Willie The Pimp Part One||4:03|
|7||Do You Like My New Car?||7:08|
Written-By – Alan Gordon, Gary Binner*
|9||Lonesome Electric Turkey
Synthesizer [Encore Excerpt Featuring On Mini-moog] – Don Preston
|10||Peaches En Regalia||3:22|
|11||Tears Began To Fall||3:50|
- Mixed At – Whitney Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Whitney Recording Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rykodisc
- Copyright (c) – Zappa Family Trust
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D108806
- Record Company – BMG Direct – D 108806
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – 55911-01
- Bass, Vocals, Voice [Dialog] – Jim Pons
- Cover, Design [Cd Design Consultant] – Cal Schenkel
- Design [Cd Repackage] – Ferenc Dobronyi
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar
- Engineer – Barry Keene
- Guitar, Voice [Dialog] – Frank Zappa
- Keyboards [2nd], Vocals – Bob Harris (5)
- Lead Vocals, Voice [Dialog] – Howard Kaylan, Mark Volman
- Management [Road Manager] – Dick Barber
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Toby Foster
- Producer – Frank Zappa
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Bob Stone
- Synthesizer [Mini-moog] – Don Preston
- Technician – Dave O'Neil, Paul Hof
- Wind [Winds], Keyboards, Vocals – Ian Underwood
- Written-By – Frank Zappa (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11)
It has barcode without text numbers.
Mixed and Mastered at Whitney Studios.
Digitally remastered 1989 for UMRK.
F.Z. approved master, 1993.
Remote facilities by Fedco.
Track 8 published by Alley Music (BMI) & Trio Music (BMI). Tracks 1, 6 & 9 published by The Zappa Family Trust d/b/a Frank Zappa Music (BMI). Tracks 2-5, 7, 10 & 11 published by The Zappa Family Trust d/b/a Munchkin Music (ASCAP).
℗ 1989 Rykodisc.
© 1971, 1995 The Zappa Family Trust. Reproduced under license.
The green-tinted jewel box is a registered trademark from Rykodisc.
Printed in the USA.
Artwork copyright © 1995 The Zappa Family Trust.
The Mothers are credited on the front sleeve / Frank Zappa and The Mothers are credited on the spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: D108806 + + 55911-01 SONOPRESS USA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L028
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1040
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 83) View All
|MS 2042, MS-2042||The Mothers||Fillmore East - June 1971 (LP, Album, San)||Bizarre Records, Reprise Records||MS 2042, MS-2042||US||1971||Sell This Version|
|MS 2042||The Mothers||Fillmore East - June 1971 (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||MS 2042||Australia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MS 2042||The Mothers||Fillmore East, June 1971 (LP, Album, RE)||Reprise Records, BIzarre Records||MS 2042||Canada||1978||Sell This Version|
|P-8151R||The Mothers||Fillmore East - June 1971 (LP, Album, Promo)||Reprise Records||P-8151R||Japan||1971||Sell This Version|
|M5-2042||The Mothers||Fillmore East - June 1971 (Cass, Album)||Bizarre Records||M5-2042||US||1971||Sell This Version|