|1||Are You Hung Up?||1:24|
|2||Who Needs The Peace Corps?||2:34|
|4||Mom & Dad||2:16|
|6||Bow Tie Daddy||0:33|
|7||Harry, You're A Beast||1:21|
|8||What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?||1:03|
|12||Nasal Retentive Calliope Music||2:02|
|13||Let's Make The Water Turn Black||2:01|
|14||The Idiot Bastard Son||3:18|
|15||Lonely Little Girl||1:09|
|16||Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance||1:32|
|17||What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body? (Reprise)||1:02|
|19||The Chrome Plated Megaphone Of Destiny||6:25|
- Artwork [Plastic Figures & All Other Artwork], Design [Cd Design Consultant] – Cal Schenkel
- Composed By, Arranged By, Edited By [Scientifically Mutilated By], Supervised By [Orchestral Segments Conducted Under The Supervision Of] – Frank Zappa
- Conductor [Orchestral Segments] – Sid Sharpe*
- Design [Cd Repackage] – Ferenc Dobronyi
- Drums, Trumpet, Vocals, Voice [Indian Of The Group] – Jimmy Carl Black
- Drums, Vocals, Other [Yak & Black Lace Underwear] – Billy Mundi
- Electric Bass, Vocals, Other [Asthma] – Roy Estrada
- Engineer [Record & Re-mix], Voice [Cheerful Interruptions] – Dick Kunc
- Engineer, Voice [Creepy Whispering] – Gary Kellgren
- Executive Producer – Tom Wilson
- Featuring – Spider (17)
- Guitar, Piano, Lead Vocals, Other [Weirdness], Edited By [Editing] – Frank Zappa
- Other [Fashions] – Tiger Morse
- Performer [Retired] – Don Preston
- Performer [Snorks] – Dick Barber
- Photography By – Jerrold Schatzberg*
- Piano, Woodwind, Other [Wholesome] – Ian Underwood
- Producer – Frank Zappa
- Soprano Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Voice [Road Manager], Other [All Purpose Weirdness And Teen Appeal] – Euclid James Motorhead Sherwood*
- Voice [Has Graciously Consented To Speak To You In Several Critical Area] – Eric Clapton
- Voice [Telephone] – Suzy Creamcheese
- Woodwind [All], Vocals [Mumbled Weirdness] – Bunk Gardner
FZ approved digital master, made from original edited master and other raw mix segments (for better sonics), 1993.
All lyrics © 1968, 1995 The Zappa Family Trust d/b/a Frank Zappa Music (BMI).
All compositions controlled worldwide by The Zappa Family Trust d/b/a Frank Zappa Music (BMI).
Artwork copyright © 1995 The Zappa Family Trust.
℗ 1986, 1995 Rykodisc. © 1968, 1995 The Zappa Family Trust. Reproduced under license.
The green-tinted CD jewel box is a registered trademark of Rykodisc.
Printed in the USA. Manufactured in Canada.
Produced for Bizarre Productions.
Packaging Concept: Nifty, tough & bitchen Youth Market Consultants.
This whole monstrosity was conceived & executed by Frank Zappa as the result of some unpleasant premonitions, August through October 1967.
Gary Kellgren: Engineer for two months of basic sessions at Mayfair Studios.
Dick Kunc: record & re-mix engineer for the final month of recording at Apostolic Studios.
Eric Clapton appears courtesy ATCO Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 14431 05032 9
- Matrix / Runout: WEA mfg. Olyphant X12052 A4 P2 310503-2 01 M1S4
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U8J
Other Versions (5 of 66) View All
|V6-5045X, V6-5045||The Mothers Of Invention*||We're Only In It For The Money (LP, Album, Gat)||Verve Records, Verve Records||V6-5045X, V6-5045||US||1968||Sell This Version|
|V6 5045X, V6/5045||The Mothers Of Invention*||We're Only In It For The Money (LP, Album)||Verve Records, Verve Records||V6 5045X, V6/5045||US||1968||Sell This Version|
|RAC 10503||Frank Zappa / The Mothers Of Invention*||Frank Zappa / The Mothers Of Invention* - We're Only In It For The Money (Cass, Album, RE, RM)||Rykodisc||RAC 10503||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|
|RALP 10503||Frank Zappa / The Mothers Of Invention*||Frank Zappa / The Mothers Of Invention* - We're Only In It For The Money (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Rykodisc||RALP 10503||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|2317 034||The Mothers Of Invention*||We're Only In It For The Money (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||Verve Records||2317 034||UK||1972||Sell This Version|