Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Two Tribes (Carnage)||7:55|
|B1||War (Hide Yourself!)||4:13|
|B2||One February Friday||1:46|
|B3||Two Tribes (Surrender)||3:45|
|B4||The Last Voice||1:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Inc.
- Published By – Perfect Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music, Inc.
- Record Company – Island Records Inc.
- Distributed By – ATCO Records
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Manufactured By – Island
- Distributed By – Island
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction – XLZTT
- Bass – Mark O'Toole
- Drums – Mark O'Toole, Peter Gill
- Engineer – Steve Lipson*
- Guitar – Brian Nash
- Photography By – Eric Watson (3), A.J. Barratt*
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Producer [Assistant] – Andy Richards, J.J. Jeczalik, Steve Lipson*
- Vocals – Paul Rutherford
- Voice – Holly Johnson
Sleeve and label art combine elements of the "Annihilation" and "Carnage" UK releases, with the music coming from the "Carnage" release. Thus, the tracklist is printed incorrectly on both the sleeve and labels. The sleeve mentions the three main songs as "Two Tribes (Annihilation)", "War (Hide Yourself!)", and "Two Tribes (Surrender)". The labels list "Two Tribes" (7:55) on side A, and "War" (4:13), "Two Tribes" (3:42), and "One February Friday" (1:11) on side B. The record actually plays the tracks listed here—notably, on side A, it's the "Carnage" version rather than "Annihilation", and on side B, "One February Friday" is the 1:46 interview clip between "War" and "Two Tribes", and the recording at the end is actually "The Last Voice".
Label (sleeve & spine): Island
Label (center labels): ZTT + "Manufactured and Distributed by Island" logo
Info on sleeve:
Island Records, Inc., Distributed by Atco Records, Division of Atlantic Recording Corporation. [Warner logo]® A Warner Communications Company, 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, New York 10019 *TM Owned by Antilles Communications Ltd. ℗© 1984 ZTT Printed in U.S.A.
Info on spine:
℗ 1984 ZTT
Info on labels (A Side):
[A:] Perfect Songs Ltd. Adm. Island Music Inc., BMI
"Lovers And Haters"
Info on labels (B Side):
[B2 & B3:] Perfect Songs Ltd. Adm. Island Music Inc., BMI
"Brothers And Sisters"
Info on labels (both sides):
℗ 1984 ZTT
Island Records, Inc., *TM Owned by Antilles Communications Ltd., Dist. by Atlantic Recording Corp., 75 Rockefeller Plaza, N.Y., N.Y. [Warner logo]® A Warner Communications Company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): ST-DM-46712-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): ST-DM-46711-SP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Variant 1): ST-DM-46711-5 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Variant 1): ST-DM-46712-1 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Variant 2): ST-DM-46711-5 1-2 [SRC stamp] STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Variant 2): ST-DM-46712-1 1-2 [SRC stamp] STERLING
Other Versions (5 of 104) View All
|ZTAS 3||Frankie Goes To Hollywood||Two Tribes (7", Single)||ZTT||ZTAS 3||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|F-601.325||Frankie Goes To Hollywood||Two Tribes (Annihilation) (12", Maxi, Promo)||Island Records, ZTT, Island Records, ZTT||F-601.325||Spain||1984||Sell This Version|
|12 ZTAS 3||Frankie Goes To Hollywood||Two Tribes (Annihilation) (12")||ZTT||12 ZTAS 3||Scandinavia||1984||Sell This Version|
|ZTT154CD||Frankie Goes To Hollywood||Two Tribes (CD, Single, CD1)||ZTT||ZTT154CD||UK||2000||Sell This Version|
|K 9407, ZTAS 3||Frankie Goes To Hollywood||Two Tribes (7")||Festival Records, ZTT||K 9407, ZTAS 3||New Zealand||1984||Sell This Version|