Tracklist Hide Credits
|May Frankie May|
|A2||The World Is My Oyster|
|A3||Snatch Of Fury
Written-By – Marsden*
|A4||Welcome To The Pleasuredome|
|Hey Frankie Hey|
Written-By – Whitfield-Strong
|Fray Frankier Fray|
Written-By – Mardsen*
|C2||Born To Run
Written-By – Springsteen*
|C3||San Jose (The Way)
Written-By – Bacharach-David*
|C4||Wish The Lads Were Here Inc.|
|C5||Including The Ballad Of 32|
|Day Frankie Day|
|D2||Black Night White Light|
|D3||The Only Star In Heaven|
|D4||The Power Of Love|
Written-By – ZTT
- Manufactured By – Island Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Island Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zang Tuum Tumb
- Copyright (c) – Zang Tuum Tumb
- Published By – Perfect Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Jobete Music (UK) Ltd.
- Published By – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Pressed By – Orlake Records
- Design – XLZTT
- Engineer [Additional] – Bob Kraushaar, Stuart Bruce
- Musician – Andy Richards, Anne Dudley, J.J. Jeczalik, Luis Jardim, Steve Howe
- Other [Actor] – Christopher Barrie, David Frost, Patrick Allen, Paul Morley
- Performer [Frankie Goes To Hollywood] – Nash*, Johnson*, O'Toole*, Rutherford*, Gill*
- Photography By [Black & White] – Anton Corbijn
- Photography By [Colour] – Peter Ashworth
- Producer – Trevor C. Horn*
- Producer [Assistant], Musician – Steven Lipson*
- Written-By – FGTH* (tracks: A1 to A2, A4 to B1, B3, C5 to D5)
C1 is in fact 'Tag' and 'Ferry (Go)' mixed together, but title appears as 'Fury' on record.
Mastered at Townhouse Studios, London.
Pressed at Orlake Records, Dagenham.
"IT'S DOUBTFUL WHETHER ANY BAND EVER BEFORE HAD SO MUCH FUN OR GAVE SUCH JOYFUL HILARITY TO IT'S LISTENERS"
"something we've done will go down as an all time classic"
"i'm not Bryan Ferry"
"no-one has the right to tell me it's immoral or selfish or wrong to do what i do"
"so really, i'm never honest. ever."
"i think i know that life is going to be quite short so i want to spend it the way i want to."
Tell me where you want to go heaven's above and hells below the pleasure seekers are dying to meet ya they need young blood the angels can take you there you'd beware of devil may care.
"Love of fame, fear of disgrace, schemes for advancement, desire to make life comfortable and pleasant, and the urge to humiliate others are often the root of the valour men hold in such high esteem."
Andy's world is crumbling fast in retrospect of the white light silver clouds and heroes on the wall Movicold coca cola Mahler Strauss and Mickey Mouse
Necessity: the zen master asked the solemn question - what is buddah? he took off his sandal, put it on his head, and walked away
"victims turn away the manipulators"
"we've seen what it's like"
"do you think i'm a complete darling?"
"i have a laugh and people respect me for that"
"we used to pretend 'Relax' was about motivation and it really was"
"Vary pleasure incessantly (never more than two hours at the same task) and from all these successive pleasures make one continual pleasure."
"Pleasure will be sensual in the after life"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: NEAT+1/1 + A TOWNHOUSE ORLAKE
- Matrix / Runout: NEAT+1/1 + B TOWNHOUSE ORLAKE
- Matrix / Runout: NEAT+1/2 + A TOWNHOUSE ORLAKE
- Matrix / Runout: NEAT+1/2 + B TOWNHOUSE ORLAKE
Other Versions (5 of 131) View All
|ZTT IQ1||Frankie Goes To Hollywood||Welcome To The Pleasuredome (2xLP, Album, EMI)||ZTT||ZTT IQ1||UK||1984||Sell This Version|
|ZTT IQ1||Frankie Goes To Hollywood||Welcome To The Pleasuredome (2xLP, Album, Gat)||ZTT||ZTT IQ1||Ireland||1984||Sell This Version|
|4509-94745-2||Frankie Goes To Hollywood||Welcome To The Pleasuredome (CD, Album, RE)||ZTT||4509-94745-2||UK & Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|A1-90232||Frankie Goes To Hollywood||Welcome To The Pleasuredome (2xLP, Album, Club)||Island Records, ZTT||A1-90232||US||1984||Sell This Version|
|162-240257 3, IQ1||Frankie Goes To Hollywood||Welcome To The Pleasuredome (2xLP, Album)||ZTT, ZTT||162-240257 3, IQ1||Greece||1984||Sell This Version|