Tracklist Hide Credits
- Executive-Producer – Heinrich Weritz* (tracks: 8 to 11), Wolf Erichson (tracks: 1, 2)
- Illustration [Booklet - Girolamo Frescobaldi] – Claude Mellan (2)
- Liner Notes [A Brief History Of The Recorder] – Peter Holtslag
- Liner Notes [Dutch Translation] – René Kurpershoek
- Liner Notes [Early Baroque Recorder Music] – Christian Müller (8)
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Stewart Spencer
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Christian Hinzelin
- Painting, Cover – Hendrick Terbruggen
© 1995 TELDEC Classics International GmbH, a Time Warner Company. Made in Germany.
- Bennebroek, Holland, April, May 1969 - tracks 1-2;
- Doopsgezinde Kerk, Amsterdam, October 1978 - tracks 8-11
The 20-page glossy booklet contains the track and credits-list and notes in English, German, French and Dutch.
The booklet and CD are sheltered in a standard jewel case with black tray. Total timing: 58'32''
Front cover: Recorder player, painting by Hendrick Terbruggen (Staatliche Museen Kassel).
Illustration back cover booklet: Girolamo Frescobaldi, portrait (1613) by Claude Mellan (AKG, Berlin).
This is number 4 of the 12 volume "Frans Brüggen Edition".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 4509-97466-2 9
- Label Code: LC 6019
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
- Matrix / Runout: 450997466-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0537
- Other (SPARS Code): ADD
- Other (on the back cover): TCI • M
- Other (on the back cover): WE • 807