|Missa Sancti Nicolai||(27:47)|
|B1||VI. Agnus Dei||6:11|
|Missa Brevis In F Major||(14:03)|
|B7||VI. Agnus Dei||2:33|
- Artwork [Engraving Of Haydn On Back Of Sleeve] – L. Darcis*
- Artwork [Engraving Of Haydn On Insert] – J. Newton*
- Bass Vocals – David Thomas (9)
- Bassoon – Hansjurg Lange*
- Cello – Anthony Pleeth, Richard Webb
- Choir – Choir Of Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford*
- Composed By – Franz Joseph Haydn*
- Contralto Vocals – Shirley Minty
- Directed By – Simon Preston
- Double Bass – Francis Baines
- Engineer [Sound] – John Dunkerley
- Executive-Producer – Raymond Ware
- Horn [Natural Horn] – John Humphries, Shirley Hopkins
- Mastered By [Side B] – C (17)
- Oboe – Clare Shanks, Sophia McKenna
- Orchestra – The Academy Of Ancient Music
- Organ [Chamber Organ] – Christopher Hogwood
- Painting [On Front Of Sleeve] – Anton Franz Maulpertsch*
- Producer [Record Producer] – Peter Wadland
- Sleeve Notes – H.C. Robbins Landon
- Soprano Vocals – Emma Kirkby (tracks: B2 to B7), Judith Nelson
- Tenor Vocals – Rogers Covey Crump*
- Viola – Duncan Druce, Katherine Hart, Trevor Jones (4)
- Violin – Eleanor Sloan, Ingrid Seifert, June Hardy, Monica Huggett, Nicola Cleminsón*, Peggy Gilmore, Polly Waterfield, Roderick Skeaping, Simon Standage, Stuart Deeks
The original version has "Made in England" on labels and was released in 1978.
- Purple labels with silver print
- Raised rim around label perimeter
- "MADE IN HOLLAND, MASTERED BY DECCA RECORDING STUDIO'S UK"
- "[P] 1978 The Decca Record Co. Ltd."
- Total side timings: Side 1: 21'36", Side 2: 20'28"
- Semi-glossy, varnished sleeve
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- "Cover ∙ Couverture ∙ Abbildung:
Anton Franz Maulpertsch (1724-1796) - "Die Heilige Sippe" (Österreichische Galerie, Vienna)"
- "Back ∙ Verso ∙ Rückseite:
Engraving of Haydn by L. Darcis from a drawing by P. N. Guerin"
- "℗ © 1978, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Robert Stace"
- 4 pages
- Contains liner notes in English, French and German
- "Stipple engraving by J. Newton, 1783 - from a
copy in the Royal College of Music, by permission"
- "℗ © 1978, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Printed in England by Senol Printing Limited"
- Faber Music applies to tracks A1 to B1 only
- Recorded 12 - 13 July 1977 in St.Jude-on-the-Hill, Hampstead
- Played on authentic instruments
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - machine stamped - this variant): ZTT 959 4 X ▽ ED 11 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - machine stamped - this variant): ZZT-960-3C 11 1 9
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZTT 959
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZTT 960
- Other (Corresponding cassette cat# on back of sleeve): KDSLC 538