Franz Schubert -
Concert Hall Symphony Orchestra*,
Three Overtures: Italian, Op. 170; Rosamunde, Op. 26; Die Zauberharfe, Op. 26; German Dances
- Record Company – Concert Hall Society, Inc.
(On back cover) Release F-6; This Recording is issued in a Limited Edition of 3,000 copies of which this is number ______; Printed in U.S.A.
(On label) Licensed by Concert Hall Society Inc., N.Y., U.S.A. Only for Non-Commercial Use for Phonographs in Homes
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 label): CHF-6 Pt. 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 label): CHF-6 Pt. 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout): E1-LKC-5539-1 (etched) A1Ⅰ (stamped)
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout): CHFL-6-2 // E1-LKC-5540-1B (etched) A1C (stamped)