Tracklist Hide Credits
- Ensemble – Rincontro
- Liner Notes [Composers & Works] – Michelle Garnier-Panafieu
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Mary Pardoe
- Liner Notes [Painting] – Denis Grenier
- Painting, Cover – Johann Zoffany
- Photography By [Booklet] – Robin Davies (4)
- Recorded By, Producer [Direction Artistique], Edited By – Hugues Deschaux
- Viola – Patricia Gagnon
- Violin – Amandine Beyer, Pablo Valetti
- Violoncello – Petr Skalka
Recorded in l'Heure Bleue, at La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland, in October 2004.
Cover painting by Johann (John) Zoffany (Zoffani), born Johannes Josephus Zauffaly (1733-1810):
'Le Révérend Randall Burroughes et son fils Ellis', 1769, oil on canvas, 71 x 91 cm; Paris, Musée du Louvre;
ⒸPhoto RMN / Hervé Lewandowski.
The 36-page glossy booklet has beside French & English notes, also a track and credits-list.
Booklet and CD are stored in a 6-panel foldout fully laminated digipak™.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 3 760014 190896
- Barcode (Scan): 3760014190896
- Matrix / Runout: SACEM / SDRM / SACD / SGDL
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Arvato logo] 51758416/ALPHA089 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 50
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0756